holly holm by EA

aModerateThreat

Brown Belt
Reaction score
just saw that holly holm is coming to the EA UFC. there are too few females and this makes me happy is all.

Is Rumble there yet? Matt Hughes is in the game but Rumble wasn't last time I played.

Seems like this months patch is adding people that don't have a win in the UFC

Eddie Alvarez with the same update, but the 3rd fighter wasn't revealed, yet. Hopefully it's Rumble.

cm punk is coming, oh wait, that is the wwf game. nevermind.

Rumble and RDA are more necessary than Holm and even Eddie at this point, atleast they're close to or have already obtained title shots.

Rumble and RDA are more necessary than Holm and even Eddie at this point, atleast they're close to or have already obtained title shots.

i disagree, imo holly was the most necessary, considering how the other divisions are consolidated together, giving you the option to have multiple champions in one division, while the females have 6 or 7? total.

now it wont just be ronda vs ronda or ronda vs cat for every single game.

I hoped for a PC version.

I also want to see Holm vs Tate, we will see if Holm really deserves a shot at Ronda. I think she is overrated and has spent a better part of her time crushing fighters with questionable records and skill levels.

I hope Holm rises to the challenge. Would be fun to see someone worthy to challenge Ronda, but I think there is nobody.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back