Holly Holm Asked The UFC For Cyborg @ Catchweight

What a boss.

This is why everyone loves Holly.

That would be a dream fight.

Would be a good fight if she does what the Thai lady did to her.

Even if true, it's most likely not going to happen since Cybro's contract with the UFC stipulates she HAS to make 135 lbs if she wants to fight in the UFC.

Holly is a straight GANGSTER... She has 10x the balls that Ronda has, which could explain why she has 10x the striking, 10x the footwork, 10x the power...Oh wait... I know what explains that in a far more SIMPLE way...
edmond-tarverdyan.jpg

Holly would STAND and BANG with Cyborg too... Holly beating Ronda was one of the best things to EVER happen to MMA. REJOICE MMA FANS, REJOICE!!

Even if true, it's most likely not going to happen since Cybro's contract with the UFC stipulates she HAS to make 135 lbs if she wants to fight in the UFC.
They'd find a way around that shit.

I wonder whether the UFC would even want this. It'd make Rousey look bad. Holly Holm doesn't have that McGregor power.

Holly is the true people's champ.

giphy.gif

Holly Holm is a beast. And a positive role model for any young martial artist, or fighter.

Good for her. And I hope she milks every bit of her talent, and skill for every single cent she can get out of Zuffa.

That's a true champion, right there.

Well I think that was a stipulation specifically in place for fighting Ronda since she was ducking her and said she'd only fight Cyborg if she made it down to 135 (Knowing damn well it's nearly impossible) I think the UFC should MAKE IT HAPPEN even at catchweight, just make it a non-title fight and let's see how it plays out!

I think if both parties agree to tear up a contract, its a go.
Oh of course. That shit isn't set in stone by any means. If they can agree to this shit the ufc will rip that clause out with a quickness.

Cyborg would duck a catch weight fight.

Well I think that was a stipulation specifically in place for fighting Ronda since she was ducking her and said she'd only fight Cyborg if she made it down to 135 (Knowing damn well it's nearly impossible) I think the UFC should MAKE IT HAPPEN even at catchweight, just make it a non-title fight and let's see how it plays out!
This is all true,but Dana is petty and in love with Ronda. Ronda would look terrible simply by Holly being tough enough to ask for this fight, never mind if Cyborg starched the woman who toyed with 'the greatest athlete in human history'.

I doubt they'll do it,but they def should.

Holly's definitely not a DNB.

Even Holly's team thinks Ronda's scared of getting kicked in the head again. :D

Back