Holly Holm as a bad chin

Ref should be banned from the sport for not stopping that fight at 3:36 when she's asleep on her feet and being held up by the ropes.

Agreed, wtf was that? It was like he bet money on Holm or something, "bitch you ain't done, my mortgage is riding on this.."

I love how everybody is blaming ref, but nobody is giving shit to Mike Winkjohn who just stood there and watched her burn

Judging by how many times she got KO'd in 1 fight, I wouldnt be surprised if Ronda gets a lucky punch and KOs her

Holly Holm gets KOd at 2:04, 3:30, 3:42

What in the sloppy fekkin hell was this? That didn't look like world class boxing, but those KO's were awesome.

And yeah, Ronda will prolly knock Holly's ass out.

The rematch against Mathis was a underwhelming. Fighting almost exclusively in her home town the ref allowed her to get away with a lot of holding and judges were never going give a close decision against her.

She's really not this elite knock out artist that everyone thinks shes is.

She is a point fighter, but it doesn't matter, winning by points is still winning.

If she could keep the fight standing she could win by points against Ronda, it is not rare for a boring point fighter to win against a ko or sub machine.

Can she keep it standing? Probably not

I'm hoping for a job Jones/Gus type situation. Maybe Holm's TDD will surprise us all.

CjQ7pr4bHlI.jpg

That is prolly why they are setting the fight up now, before Holm improves. This way they can get her before she is ready for this type of fight and then they can boost her up even more. "Beating a boxer"

Holly has been fighting pro mma as long as Ronda has.
If Holm is not ready by now she will never be.

Holly has been fighting pro mma as long as Ronda has.
If Holm is not ready by now she will never be.

She's old and kinda chinny.

WMMA is still at a point where physique > technique

Ref should be banned from the sport for not stopping that fight at 3:36 when she's asleep on her feet and being held up by the ropes.

And the premise of the OP's post is ridiculous. Holm was 33-2-3 as a pro and immediately avenged that loss to Mathis. She's going to lose, but it's not going to be because she has a bad chin. She doesn't.

Your av killed me. Well done sir.

Back