Holly Holm as a bad chin

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Judging by how many times she got KO'd in 1 fight, I wouldnt be surprised if Ronda gets a lucky punch and KOs her

Holly Holm gets KOd at 2:04, 3:30, 3:42

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry.

She can't be any dumber then Bethe.

Ref should be banned from the sport for not stopping that fight at 3:36 when she's asleep on her feet and being held up by the ropes.

And the premise of the OP's post is ridiculous. Holm was 33-2-3 as a pro and immediately avenged that loss to Mathis. She's going to lose, but it's not going to be because she has a bad chin. She doesn't.

Strong Arm Ron won't fuck around getting Holly to the ground in this fight. She stood with Meisha because her striking isn't great. She actually outstruck her. Berthe just shouldn't have been in the cage. Holly has some shit hot striking credentials and almost certainly a poor ground game compared to Meisha or possibly even Berthe.

She's not standing and banging to prove a point. There might be a feeling out process but this one's ending in submission.

*sigh*

wasteland & dubz for trolling

Ronda is gunna knock Holm out.

That fight was interesting, btw. Two Germanic blond-haired blue-eyed Uberfrauen slugging it out.

Ronda won't stand and trade with a former boxing champ. She doesn't have the power needed in her punches to KO Rousey. Rousey won't risk anything. She'll take it to the ground and submit her. She won't want it to go outside of the first. That's why this fight is extremely mismatched. If it does go to the second or further, Greg instructed her to do the Guida.

Judging by how many times she got KO'd in 1 fight, I wouldnt be surprised if Ronda gets a lucky punch and KOs her

Holly Holm gets KOd at 2:04, 3:30, 3:42

That does not prove she doesn't have a good chin.

I am 99.% sure Ronda has this fight but Holly's chin seemed OK. Holly took a lot of shots and I am pretty sure almost all women would have started to have trouble in the 5th round.

Ronda won't stand and trade with a former boxing champ. She doesn't have the power needed in her punches to KO Rousey. Rousey won't risk anything. She'll take it to the ground and submit her.

Rowdy is going to try to knock her out. She will work her dirty boxing up against the cage. If she does get in trouble, she will take it to the mat and wear on her, but she will let her back up and get her in the clinch and dirty box her again with elbows and kneees.

the ref was waiting for brain damage it seems.

Jesus Christ, someone needs to castrate that ref. What a piece of shit.

The ref was horrible should have stopped it after the first knockdown. Look how long it took him to step in when she got trapped in the ropes

Man, if you guys thought this was bad, just wait till Ronda touches her with the jab.

Back