Holly Holm Air Striking Champion

Guy Stevens

White Belt
Reaction score
The following is a thesis on why ronda rousey lost to holly holm. Please, bare with me.

Ronda lost to Holly because she didn’t allow holly to properly strike the air. By getting in holly’s airspace ronda made holly hit her instead of hitting the air, which holly prefers to do and is her best technique. This was a huge mistake on ronda’s part because if you keep your distance from holm, she will strike the air and not strike you.

From the start, Ronda should have stayed in her corner and performed katas, allowing holm the freedom to properly strike the vast airspace in the octagon. This would have prevented ronda from getting hit (except for the breeze caused by holly’s air strikes) and though she may have still lost (because holm is so good at air striking), she would not have gotten her jaw broken.

In contrast, you all saw how valentina let home strike the air, then struck her.

Holms recent losses may be a blessing in disguise, however, as it could set up a super fight with fellow air striking champion Rin Nakai. Then we could see a true battle of proper air striking, though I’m not sure the air and surrounding atmosphere could survive such abuse from the two ultimate legends. It may result in the end of all life on earth.

In closing, Haiysh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<mma4>

2BiG7KL.png

Last edited:
That GIF of Holly at the weigh-in might save this thread.

Otherwise, the incorrect use of the word "bare" just completely derailed the original post; it's where I stopped reading.

How can a girl with such a plain face have such an amazing ass? I think the universe likes to mess with my head. One of the cruel ironies of life and it seems to be a common condition for women. Banging body and eh for a face.

Who was that former Air Striking champion? I forgot... I think it was a tall guy in the HW Division who just shadow boxed in the last round and even won FOTN. Can someone refresh my memory?

Back