Holly been lifting

She's a babe and very likable. Now that Miesha retired, I hope Holly gets that belt and keeps it.

holly is always in peak physical shape. i met her randomly walking through the mgm during fight week, it was ufc 174 i think. i posed for a pic with her and put my arm around her shoulder and yeah she was solid. she also seemed very tall like you all are saying, im 5'10 and we look the same height.
2430m4y.jpg

You look like a chinese had sex with a brazilian

She's very muscular. She's been the only person who didn't get outmuscled by Ronda. She actually seemed to overpower Ronda in those brief exchanges.

who's the can holly fighting for the title anyway? never heard of her,easy paycheque
Germaine De Randamie, kickboxing legend with the name of a man.

IMG_0263.JPG Better fighters then her at BW right now but she is my girl of choice.
Dont care about the Oreo pic
Dont care she is gun shy
Dont care about the big clit pic
Dont care she lost 2 in a roll

WAR preachers daughter !!

IMG_0429.JPG

bruh you're lookin a little deflated in the chest and shoulder areas man. do you even lift??
no dude i'm a sherdogger, we're all old and fat losers who live in our parents basements remember?

I admire Holly Holm. She's a complete professional. As we are all aware, losing a title can be devastating to a fighter and can alter their career and psyche drastically. After Holly lost the title and her last fight she seems to get right back on the horse. Like the zebra who survived the lion attack, the next day she is grazing.
Also...legs and assView attachment 180933 .

pile-wood-28126501.jpg

She trains with discount Edgar, Mendes, Silva, AND Joanna J?

She's got plenty of time to cut height before her "championship" match

Back