Holly been lifting

Must have seen Jon's dick pills guy...

rousey two divison champion beat nunes then holms retire its gonna happen
tumblr_mrrqqsuQud1r4c1k8o1_500.jpg
<DrakeLaugh><41>

<TrumpWrong1>

I admire Holly Holm. She's a complete professional. As we are all aware, losing a title can be devastating to a fighter and can alter their career and psyche drastically. After Holly lost the title and her last fight she seems to get right back on the horse. Like the zebra who survived the lion attack, the next day she is grazing.
Also...legs and ass31DF2AFB00000578-3477661-image-a-10_1457172548537.jpg .

145 is the best division for Holly. She's going to get ktfo by Germaine though and probably retire.

She's probably really like 5'8 1/2... everyone else in the pic except far right girl is short lol.

145 is the best division for Holly. She's going to get ktfo by Germaine though and probably retire.

She has 2 fights left on her contract, I doubt she'll retire. This chick is all go, go, go....

She has 2 fights left on her contract, I doubt she'll retire. This chick is all go, go, go....

She might stick around to get another pay day but her hype has been derailed since she lost to Miesha and Valentina. If she loses to Germaine, it's over for her. She was fighting back tears in the middle of the octagon during the post fight interview after she lost to Valentina and followed that up with more years at the post fight press conference. She has to win this upcoming fight or I fear for her mental stability.

holly is always in peak physical shape. i met her randomly walking through the mgm during fight week, it was ufc 174 i think. i posed for a pic with her and put my arm around her shoulder and yeah she was solid. she also seemed very tall like you all are saying, im 5'10 and we look the same height.
2430m4y.jpg

You didn't touch her. That's clearly a hover hand

She's right on the border of looking too ripped for my taste. I bet she will look absolutely fantastic after the fight and takes a week off, eats some carbs and fills out dat ass.

who's the can holly fighting for the title anyway? never heard of her,easy paycheque

Holly is a incredible physical specimen,no doubt.

Back