Holly been lifting

What is Chad Mendes doing there?

Her fight with Randamie is probably going to be pretty damn entertaining.

<24>

lookin tight

cung-le-jacked-photo.jpg

Her fight with Randamie is probably going to be pretty damn entertaining.
True. Holly's fights are usually entertaining. Even the Shevchenko one I liked.

holly is always in peak physical shape. i met her randomly walking through the mgm during fight week, it was ufc 174 i think. i posed for a pic with her and put my arm around her shoulder and yeah she was solid. she also seemed very tall like you all are saying, im 5'10 and we look the same height.
2430m4y.jpg

holly is always in peak physical shape. i met her randomly walking through the mgm during fight week, it was ufc 174 i think. i posed for a pic with her and put my arm around her shoulder and yeah she was solid. she also seemed very tall like you all are saying, im 5'10 and we look the same height.
2430m4y.jpg
n7fJDpy5XwzG45C6kXUGpKne9sdJuCBs7ns2tMopBQ-ribb8pNQWl8oQfWuvPvH6KBBD91WDcGmYABnZW9nBtxif3PuPZCCCfXXu6_k=w301-h250-nc

2430m4y.jpg

You just opened Pandora's box man !

2430m4y.jpg

bruh you're lookin a little deflated in the chest and shoulder areas man. do you even lift??

rousey two divison champion beat nunes then holms retire its gonna happen
tumblr_mrrqqsuQud1r4c1k8o1_500.jpg

Back