Hollup, Hollup, Hollup.... Bisping/Hendo 2 is PPV?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
WTF. I thought this was supposed to be PPV for the Brits and Americans get this for free at 5pm EST.

At least put it on UFC on Fox, like they do with RDA's belt

This is going to be weaker than the Wood/Lawler card. Whos going to pay for this besides rich, privileged, white guys?

OH SO NOW YOU DON'T WANT THIS FIGHT..

yeah i totally agree, Bisping Vs Jacare was the fight to make, but instead we get this bullshit

OH SO NOW YOU DON'T WANT THIS FIGHT..

yeah i totally agree, Bisping Vs Jacare was the fight to make, but instead we get this bullshit

Dana and Larenzo seem to really really actually like Bisping. They are throwing him a bone in this one.

Does it matter where they're giving it???

I have ZERO interest in watching Ducktales Bisping out-jab a 60 year old for half an hour...

<15>

WTF. I thought this was supposed to be PPV for the Brits and Americans get this for free at 5pm EST.

At least put it on UFC on Fox, like they do with RDA's belt

This is going to be weaker than the Wood/Lawler card. Whos going to pay for this besides rich, privileged, white guys?

>paying for UFC events in 2016

5YpmcBU.gif

Does it matter where they're giving it???

I have ZERO interest in watching Ducktales Bisping out-jab a 60 year old for half an hour...

<15>

It's 25 minutes.. maybe just maybe he lands one ?

O well.

It's 25 minutes.. maybe just maybe he lands one ?

O well.

From a technical standpoint not very likely lad.

In the last few years, declining 3-6 Hendo has only been able to pull out wins against opponents who have charged at him ala Boetch or Lombard.

Anyone whose bothered to outmaneuver the decrepit Hendo has #REKT him.

See Moose, DC, Belfort x2, etc.

Mousasi vs. Vitor is worth it.

From a technical standpoint not very likely lad.

In the last few years, declining 3-6 Hendo has only been able to pull out wins against opponents who have charged at him ala Boetch or Lombard.

Anyone whose bothered to outmaneuver the decrepit Hendo has #REKT him.

See Moose, DC, Belfort x2, etc.

Yea I know high chances is out boxing from Bisping but I can dream.. just good old solid karma to hit the duck.. justice if you ask me, going for the easier fight only to get upset.

He refused $ MONEY to be on NY card and get a PPV share vs Chris because he thinks he will hold it longer with this move and eventually get that big money fight but the opportunity was wasted.. 205 was a good card to make some money.. 204 ain't.

Back