Holloway will humiliate Mendes

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Against Conor he actually landed something. Cause Conor close the distance and Mendes could attack him. Holloway fights long and great at keeping the distance. Holloway will pick his shots and methodically destroy Mendes. That's why Mendes will take more punishment than Conor fight.

On what planet? Chad would run circles around him, and probably finish him at some point.

Liike both fighters but Chad would drop that boy on his head anytime he wanted to.

On what planet? Chad would run circles around him, and probably finish him at some point.

your the worst of the haters as everyone knows.

i was saying pre 189 max crushes him, ufc are protecting chad from guys like max.

really want to see this match up. watch chad get smashed again.
you were wrong about 189 and your wrong here again.

Why??Because last night he won by injury??

Holloway has improved beyond Mendes' stand-up abilities, but Mendes has the best wrestling below 155.

i was saying pre 189 max crushes him, ufc are protecting chad from guys like max.

What? Chaf would destroy Max.

Chad puts him on his back and beats his head in within the 1st round. Max cant handle that thunder.

This. Ppl are sleeping on max. He will do damage to mendes. I actually think Charles quit, found a way out. Just kinda like how he quit agaisnt Cub.

lmao, Sherdog is the Mecca for fair-weather fans

Holloway has improved beyond Mendes' stand-up abilities, but Mendes has the best wrestling below 155.

I agree. As in so many fights, the outcome would be dependent on whether the better striking could avoid being controlled by the better grappler.

Chad puts him on his back and beats his head in within the 1st round. Max cant handle that thunder.

Don't you understand. Chad is becoming gatekeeper for contenders. Conor beat him. Holloway will beat him too.

Max is good, he will be a good fight vs anyone in the division, Chad is no exception.

Will max humiliate him? that's a bold statement.

I think Holloway can do it. Chads best days are behind him and his greatest moment was putting on an amazing show with Aldo.

as a fan of his I would love to agree with you but I cant.........

Back