"Holloway was just a child when he fought -" meme can die

UFCBlackbelt

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Finally, look. Everyone improves, not just one person.

Hopefully we stop finally seeing this excuse. We know if Conor was in there and in shape he would piece him up, just like he would piece up Dustin.

Rematches should almost never favor the loser, unless it's a huge fluke.

Thanks. Done.

Regards,

UFCBlackbelt

The next time Conor and Max fight is gonna be a five rounder, Conor doesn't have the heart or the stamina to survive that.

On one hand you're right.

On the other we get to meme Conor as a journeyman untill he fights again in 2037.

Misinformation is worth it in this case, imo.

Conor right now:
549951.jpg
549951.jpg
549951.jpg

He was though dingus

Don't you guys love how many Conor fans go on about how rematches would go the same, yet always demand them immediately for their boy when he gets throttled?

Max will never sniff a Conor rematch now he should focus on FW

I guess. This makes me think Conor has a better chance against Max, but not Dustin. I still think both have a very great chance at beating him. We also have to keep in mind that this was Max's first time at lightweight. He's not going to be in top, optimal form if its his first time fighting with that much weight on.

Max didn't bulk up for 155 though, this was a one-off thing and he's the same size as he was in the Ortega fight (just cut less weight), so if he actually made a permanent move to 155 and got bigger things might be different.

Hopefully we stop finally seeing this excuse. We know if Conor was in there and in shape he would piece him up, just like he would piece up Dustin.

Thanks. Done.

Regards,

UFCBlackbelt

2vbvj34.jpg
《《《 Shut up, Randal.

Max was starting to take over in the 3rd round and someone like Conor, who doesn't have good cardio like Dustin, is going to get drowned by Max's volume. When Conor is tired, he isn't going to Max like Dustin did.

Man, the replies so far coming in hot from the downs crew. I'm glad we have a world where you can vomit posts out safely!

The next time Conor and Max fight is gonna be a five rounder, Conor doesn't have the heart or the stamina to survive that.
yet he did against Nate. Someone who does everything max does but better, along with having 8 inches more reach and 20 pounds on him. {<shrug}

Despite Conor fans fake narratives, Poirier proved himself, Conor didn’t. Conor’s too busy getting beaten up by midgets like Floyd and utilizing his signature technique against Khabib and tapped like a pussy.

yet he did against Nate. Someone who does everything max does but better, along with having 8 inches more reach and 20 pounds on him. {<shrug}
Max is not gonna let Conor take a jog around the octagon like Nate did.

Max was starting to take over in the 3rd round and someone like Conor, who doesn't have good cardio like Dustin, is going to get drowned by Max's volume. When Conor is tired, he isn't going to Max like Dustin did.
There's nothing that leads me to believe based on that fight that Dustin has better Cardio than Conor. Conor still had energy In the 4th after having the life sucked out of him and beaten by Khabib. Dustin didn't look like the same fighter after the 2nd. You could argue they're comparable actually, but I'd actually give the edge to Conor. Especially with far more championship experience under his belt and a match In high level boxing.

Thanks. Done.

Regards,

UFCBlackbelt

Way to bring up irrelevant old fighters.

That isn't a meme it's the truth to anyone who isn't a dumbass.

There's nothing that leads me to believe based on that fight that Dustin has better Cardio than Conor. Conor still had energy In the 4th after having the life sucked out of him and beaten by Khabib. Dustin didn't look like the same fighter after the 2nd. You could argue they're comparable actually, but I'd actually give the edge to Conor. Especially with far more championship experience under his belt and a match In high level boxing.

lol

Max is not gonna let Conor take a jog around the octagon like Nate did.
Max also wouldn't be able to employ anywhere near the amount of pressure that Nate did with both his reach and size. A big thing of what the Diaz bros do is they just keep coming. They're always In your face like tireless zombies. That reach plays a big factor as well. If you've ever sparred with someone that has size on you as well, trust me. It's far more tiring. You have to move a lot more. Diaz In particular Is dangerous when you allow him to get close, get Inside. Up against the cage, etc. Far less so at range where Conor beats him In the more calculated battle. I don't see Max being able to establish that sort of pressure, especially when he's likely to be the smaller fighter with a 4 inch reach disadvantage, along with having some glaring holes In his defense. Though I'll admit Max has shown better In the past. All that said, Nate at 170 was the far tougher stylistic matchup than what a Max rematch would be at 155. Max taking him Into deep water Is the strategy, but even there.. if Nate wasn't able to beat him like that, I don't see Max doing it.

Back