Holloway vs Oliveira

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who you got? I think Holloway wins by TKO. Great stylistic match up.

I think Holloway's striking is better and his grappling is good enough to prevent Oliveira from taking him to the mat.

Holloway wins imo.

I want Holloway to win but Oliveira is very dangerous. I think Oliveira win this by slick sub

Great fight, striking goes to Holloway and the grappling goes to Oliviera. Though I don\t think Charles has good enough wrestling to get Holloway to the mat. So Holloway by late TKO

Oliveira by Sub

Still dont sold on Holloway

i think it's a great match up and i really hope Hollaway win's via TKO in the 3rd . I've been a big fan since he took on Dustin on short notice and i also love watching fighter's like Max who you see noticeable getting better and better each fight .
I think both can win this fight but i see Hollaway has improved the most out of the two so I'm leaning on him winning this fight but charles is very slick with submissions so wouldn't be surprised if he pulled out a sub victory .

Holloway by tko is a good choice. But my homie Krylov is fighting too!

The fans.

Whoever wins this is a very interesting fight, both guys are very entertaining and skilled.

I'll pick Holloway but I won't be too surprised if Oliveira pulls this off.

Should be a great fight.

Its gonna be awesome

That said, and my logic is flawed I know....Oliviera, submission, 2nd round.

Stephens is far stronger physically than Max, and hits WAY harder if not more accurately and diversely. If he couldn't stop Charles from grapple-fucking him, Max won't.

Its gonna be awesome

Stephens is far stronger physically than Max, and hits WAY harder if not more accurately and diversely. If he couldn't stop Charles from grapple-fucking him, Max won't.

Harder yes, but not more accurately and diversely. This is a much tougher fight than Stephens imo.

Its gonna be awesome

Cub beat Oliviera quite easily and Max just got through dismantling Cub so as you can see by this logic Max will destroy Charles

Back