Media Holloway vs Ferguson

I got max by TKO. I like Tony a lot but max could be in the middle of showing hes part of the sports evolution. His stand up has gotten so damn good, iron chin and great TDD. He is going to be tough to beat for anyone.

He got taken down by Conor with one leg

I think Tony wins. But we have no idea how Max will look at 155.

I don't know Tony and Max like to pressure both great cardio this fight has so many variables.eventually Max's love of engaging in slugfests may cost him one day but he can also be technical at the same time like in the Aldo fights.

tony doesnt have the power to make him pay. You are correct though. His chin will crack if he isnt careful

tony doesnt have the power to make him pay. You are correct though. His chin will crack if he isnt careful

Tony just opens people up and carves their faces though. He doesn't have maybe that one shot monster power but fights change when he turns people's faces into hamburger.

Tony just opens people up and carves their faces though. He doesn't have maybe that one shot monster power but fights change when he turns people's faces into hamburger.

i agree 100%. I was just saying that i dont think tony is the one to crack his chin. He can for sure fuck anyone up,Tony is a monster.

Tony doesn't have power but through grinding Max and wearing him down he can maybe sub him that's Tony's mo.

Last edited:
Not really. Pettis isn't on Max's level. Dude breaks everytime he he pushed. Dangerous fight when you're the #1 contender for little to gain but respect from Sherdoggers. Better to have money or the title.
Plus it was on a huge stage that millions watched. Defintely a smart move but he shouldn't be fighting anyone other Khabib at this point. It needs to happen. Khabib doesn't wanna do his PSA? Fine, make the fight for July or August. If not then Khabib needs to be stripped. At that point, Tony vs Max or Poirier would be ok. But there is absolutely zero need for an interim belt when the current champ is healthy.

Back