Media Holloway vs Ferguson

at the end of the fight

3154 strikes landed.

I got max by TKO. I like Tony a lot but max could be in the middle of showing hes part of the sports evolution. His stand up has gotten so damn good, iron chin and great TDD. He is going to be tough to beat for anyone.

Last edited:
Fight makes zero sense for Ferg. Nothing to gain everything to lose. It's not even a money fight. Better off waiting for Khabib or fighting Conor.

Least it's not Conor & Cowboy for the interim

Guess this marks the end of Max at featherweight?

Last edited:
Max will take Tony's weapons away and win a wide decision. Conor smokes both.

Fight makes zero sense for Ferg. Nothing to gain everything to lose. It's not even a money fight. Better off waiting for Khabib or fighting Conor.
he gets to fight one of the baddest mother fuckers around. He gets to fight a true warrior like him self and put on a show for the fans. Its fights like this that will only grow his legend. that said i understand what you mean. However, Tony isnt like that, he wants war.

I got max by TKO. I like Tony a lot but max could be in the middle of showing hes part of the sports evolution. His stand up has gotten so damn good, iron chin and great TDD. Hess going to be tough to beat for anyone.
I don't know Tony and Max like to pressure both great cardio this fight has so many variables.eventually Max's love of engaging in slugfests may cost him one day but he can also be technical at the same time like in the Aldo fights.

Fighting Pettis made less sense.

Not really. Pettis isn't on Max's level. Dude breaks everytime he he pushed. Dangerous fight when you're the #1 contender for little to gain but respect from Sherdoggers. Better to have money or the title.

Ferguson
bigger
longer
Does not have to fear his power
Has good cardio
Underrated wrestling
Great grappling

Max is struggling with 145.
Its a big fight to move the division on from Khabib whilst that all gets resolved, certainly makes more sense than trying to crowbar Conor straight back into the title picture. Then the winner defends against winner of Conor/ Cowboy & hopefully whoever is left standing with the fake belt can unify with Khabib.

Max will probably win, but damn it's going to take years off of both of their lives.
EDIT: Fight of the Decade potential.

Back