Holloway/Rodriguez Play by play

Yair is so fast but just spazzes his attacks because he has the speed advantage, the guy is super sloppy. Already gassed, max is gona finish him.

Lol where and how do you get that percentage?

From the same place everyone else gets their estimates, my head? How do you estimate lines in a sport with stats that barely matter? It's a tough call with a fighter who has been out for 2 years against a guy who hasn't finished anyone in a while. Both guys are landing some shots, this card has been fantastic. Those low kicks are doing real work and loved seeing Yair go straight to grappling when he had the chance. Yair is slowing and if the pattern continues then this finishes in under 3.5.

From the same place everyone else gets their estimates, my head? How do you estimate lines in a sport with stats that barely matter? It's a tough call with a fighter who has been out for 2 years against a guy who hasn't finished anyone in a while. Both guys are landing some shots, this card has been fantastic. Those low kicks are doing real work and loved seeing Yair go straight to grappling when he had the chance. Yair is slowing and if the pattern continues then this finishes in under 3.5.

Oh I didnt know if you used a mathematical formula lol

btw that holloway +1100 sub looking like value so far lol

Probably too slippery at this point, doubt Max would commit to a submission at this point over ground and pound. but he did have a shot!

Oh I didnt know if you used a mathematical formula lol

Nah, I can't think of anything except maybe some ML stuff that the bookies hire statisticians to do. I probably could do the same thing if I wanted to run some algos on a cloud instance, but I don't want to spend time setting up a database and doing web scraping just for a hobby.

EDIT: The over 3.5 at -140 was a sweat so many times, but actually hit. Only got 2 overs right this card.

Probably too slippery at this point, doubt Max would commit to a submission at this point over ground and pound. but he did have a shot!
he just attempted again with standing guillotine and almost got it lol, i predicted guillotine funny enough

multiple mount sequences and no finish this is f'n cancer holy shit

Back