Holloway/Rodriguez Play by play

are we confident max finishes him
only thing that gives me pause is the main event no finish curse for past few months, but yair has shitty boxing defense and coming off a long layoff vs holloway's pace is a recipe for diaster

Just another fight for max, in an empty arena on a Saturday afternoon.

yair should be on fire for this fight. Anything can happen in mma and the odds are wide. Yair has the speed advantage and throws unorthodox techniques. Max been in many wars. The chin could go at any time

going to smash my phone is Yair pulls some bullshit reverse elbow KO on max.

One of my fanduel lineups just scrolling threw each one doesent have any points updated is doing ok I think I fucked up by taking casey as capt

Casey
Holloway
Yadong
De lima
Alvarez
Jung

are we confident max finishes him

I'm about 70% confident. I think most others are as well. FDGTD is -105 or so and should hit.

so many dogs won, i guess a lot of "sharp" favorites bettors lose a lot of money today

I went small on this card and lost 1U on a single parlay. It was tricky with only a few good spots. I usually do really well with the overs, but this card.

sprinkled a little on holloway sub at +1100, could see yair getting guillotined when he wants a way out

Just another fight for max, in an empty arena on a Saturday afternoon.

yair should be on fire for this fight. Anything can happen in mma and the odds are wide. Yair has the speed advantage and throws unorthodox techniques. Max been in many wars. The chin could go at any time
youre not wrong. but Yair is also trash and got wrestle fucked by an over the hill Frankie

youre not wrong. but Yair is also trash and got wrestle fucked by an over the hill Frankie
Yea it may be a long shot but I’d rather play that than figure out which round max ends it in or if he wins a decision

finally doing something smart after getting boned on mains for 2 months

Were in for a treat regardless. I feel like the just bleed gods have fed enough tonight to spare us from seeing Max getting ko'd dead.

I'm about 70% confident. I think most others are as well. FDGTD is -105 or so and should hit.

I went small on this card and lost 1U on a single parlay. It was tricky with only a few good spots. I usually do really well with the overs, but this card.

Lol where and how do you get that percentage?

Back