Holloway/Rodriguez Play by play

Wanted to add to rd 1 ko +750 but it was locked up on bol. Should’ve just added rd 1 +500

rothwell is going to get rekt bad first round me thinks, if he survives tides shud turn

Perfect call. Glad I skipped Rothwell and so happy to see Dean make the right call. Rothwell ability fell off a cliff and he was gonna get finished within 10 seconds by GnP.

What the hell is Herb Dean doing??? I'm not even saying it's a bad stoppage but dude, TAKE CONTROL. If the fighters don't know what you're doing, you haven't done your job. You jump in to stop it, then step backwards like you're gonna let them keep fighting...then when one guy stops you decide you ARE stopping it?

FFS dude.

Herb wanted to change is him on the stoppage but De Lima straight up called him out on it. hahah

I think that's 8 ko's? Anyone know how much the over 7.5 ko's prop was? Can't find those on BFO anymore.

Perfect call. Glad I skipped Rothwell and so happy to see Dean make the right call. Rothwell ability fell off a cliff and he was gonna get finished within 10 seconds by GnP.
yah this fight gave me strong fedor vs tim johnson vibes, my plan was to live bet rothwell after a round. ez skip and spend the money on holloway round props now

Lol @ Herb Dean, the guy is so bad
Herb was literally going to let the fight go if de lima didnt look back. what a fucking bad ref overall. for all we know, ben coulda came back and beat him. no fighter should be able to just look at the ref to incite a stoppage

Herb was literally going to let the fight go if de lima didnt look back. what a fucking bad ref overall. for all we know, ben coulda came back and beat him. no fighter should be able to just look at the ref to incite a stoppage
yeah especially his comment to to Delima was hilarious ''Óh yeah I stopped the fight''

Herb tries to pull him off, then steps back

what on earth is going through his mind? The fight is over when you do that. Are you going to continue to let Ben get his face smashed in after you stopped it?

More dogs, more finishes! Lol.

Yeah Herb did grab De Lima to stop the fight and when Ben grabbed the clinch Herb tried changing his mind. De Lima called him out and Herb caved. Another shit show of a stoppage by Herb.

been fucked so many main events on round 3/4/5 props, hope holloway finally breaks that lose streak and cashes late finish.

Only have yair ko +850 right now.

feeling like something crazy could happen here. Up 7 units so I don’t want to piss away my winnings on the main like I’ve been doing for 2 straight months

With Pezao being in all of my DraftKings teams, I went from being dead in the water to being up +$400 with Max closing out several teams.

Whatever happens, I will at least break even on DK tonight. No chance for 1st place, though, cuz of Baeza.

Added fdngtd -135

oooooooh boy, we know how these have turned out

just playing for a unit

Only have yair ko +850 right now.

feeling like something crazy could happen here. Up 7 units so I don’t want to piss away my winnings on the main like I’ve been doing for 2 straight months

Could happen. This has been a wild card except for the Casey and Spencer fights.

Added fdngtd -135

oooooooh boy, we know how these have turned out

just playing for a unit

Come on, man. You're better than that, lol. Hope it hits. Aldo didn't leg kick much in either of his fights and Yair doesn't leg kick at the same rate as Volkanovski, but Holloway is an absolute monster with his pressure while Yair is junk on his back foot. One more TKO finish and I think this will set a record.

Back