Holloway Posts Picture Showing Wolverine Like Healing Power

He looks like a man that lives in very simple dwellings.

Good for him.

iEqBBPb.jpg

I think if you don't give it time to recover, damage can keep getting worse and worse..it's like getting a concussion...it takes time to recover...max should take some time off...if i was him, i'd take 9 months off...he needs to work on his head movement...seems to have good kicks, when he chooses to throw them...
This is wrong, try researching before having an opinion. You are an idiot.

Tell that to the millions of people living with a brain injury.

This is bullshit and you should know better. You can get a life long brain trauma from just one event, maybe a punch, kick, fall or a car accident. That shit is real and it should be talked about more.

There are protocols you need to follow after a trauma to the head (concussions) and things have been getting better. I agree that these things help. You just make it sound like that’s always the case, that you can just take it easy and heal up. That’s what bothers me.

When Max talked about depression and all that he was having, I couldn’t help thinking about how much of that was the countless blows he has taken over his career. Yeah, people get depressed and have all kinds of problems without ever getting any trauma to the head. However, those things are known to have an effect on your mental health...

I hope he stays healthy and can retire healthy to live a long life with his family.
giphy.gif

This is wrong, try researching before having an opinion. You are an idiot.

Thank you...haha i stick with my comment...granted, if a guys been taking huge amounts of punishment over a 10 year career, taking time off is not going to help...but a guy like holloway, who my comment was more towards, i feel with some time off, he will heal nicely...

Ok, maybe i should have just kept my comment for max...which is who it was meant for...he's only taken punishment in probably 3 fights...both aldo fights, and pourier...I definitely think he can recover from those fights, with enough time off...granted, many people with severe brain trauma will never totally recover...but someone like max, i feel can... I said he should take off a good 9 months...no sparring... There's definitely a line, once you cross it, you can never fully recover.

Back