Holloway Posts Picture Showing Wolverine Like Healing Power

because being self aware at 75 is something we all aspire for. Nothing like knowing your diapers are being changed...
If you live a decent life and take care of yourself you don’t have to be in diapers and believe it or not some people don’t want to be a burden on their family , so yes I would say most people aspire to be coherent in their old years, 75 isn’t even that old

Looks like his son has a GIANT right leg. One of those optical illusions, like this one:

iu

The illusion is the dick in her cup right?

Reminds me of the picture that Brian Ortega posted a week after his fight with Max looking totally normal. They must be using hyperbaric chambers or something to heal their face.

the brain, like any other organ can heal and recover...it's only when it's continual and never given a chance to recover where issues arise.
I dont know I watched a 60 minutes once on cte and a doctor said it takes one powerful hit to the head to cause irreversible damage Dustin teed off on Max for while.

I dont know I watched a 60 minutes once on cte and a doctor said it takes one powerful hit to the head to cause irreversible damage Dustin teed off on Max for while.

I think if you don't give it time to recover, damage can keep getting worse and worse..it's like getting a concussion...it takes time to recover...max should take some time off...if i was him, i'd take 9 months off...he needs to work on his head movement...seems to have good kicks, when he chooses to throw them...

Thankfully it looks like his son takes after his mom more in the looks department. This is not an insult, btw. I am very thankful that both of my kids take after their mom.

The illusion is the dick in her cup right?
No the illusion is that it looks like that. You have to look really closely to see that it is actually from the guy on her left, wrapped around her back and then up her shoulder.

I think if you don't give it time to recover, damage can keep getting worse and worse..it's like getting a concussion...it takes time to recover...max should take some time off...if i was him, i'd take 9 months off...he needs to work on his head movement...seems to have good kicks, when he chooses to throw them...
I trust a doctor' opinions over mine or yours the brain doesn't work like other organs cte is irreversable.

It's not uncommon to look normal again this soon after the fight. Bryan Ortega looked normal again a week after the beating Max put on him too.

Looks like he's doing well, hopefully recovery goes smoothly. War Max.

the brain, like any other organ can heal and recover...it's only when it's continual and never given a chance to recover where issues arise.
Tell that to the millions of people living with a brain injury.

This is bullshit and you should know better. You can get a life long brain trauma from just one event, maybe a punch, kick, fall or a car accident. That shit is real and it should be talked about more.

There are protocols you need to follow after a trauma to the head (concussions) and things have been getting better. I agree that these things help. You just make it sound like that’s always the case, that you can just take it easy and heal up. That’s what bothers me.

When Max talked about depression and all that he was having, I couldn’t help thinking about how much of that was the countless blows he has taken over his career. Yeah, people get depressed and have all kinds of problems without ever getting any trauma to the head. However, those things are known to have an effect on your mental health...

I hope he stays healthy and can retire healthy to live a long life with his family.

lol his son looks like an Anime character, glad dude is healing up tho

Fuck , tough son of a bitch

I hope he is one of the lucky ones and doesn't fall prey to CTE issues

Wish more casuals would get on his bandwagon , he needs to get well paid

Back