Media Holloway is a massive FW

Khabib is our GOAT and SAVIOR death to the infidels

Khabib could easily fight at 205lb, he is ducking Dominick "The Athlete" Reyes.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I don't for a second believe that Ferguson ever weighed anywhere close to 200 lbs, barring some massive off-season weight gain that would have left him looking like Andy Ruiz Jr. As someone else pointed out in a previous thread, he's probably holding some weights or something. Why else would someone else need to take the picture while he's on the scale?

I don't for a second believe that Ferguson ever weighed anywhere close to 200 lbs, barring some massive off-season weight gain that would have left him looking like Andy Ruiz Jr. As someone else pointed out in a previous thread, he's probably holding some weights or something. Why else would someone else need to take the picture while he's on the scale?

he posted that a couple of days after his fight with FKL, could be an older pic but who knows for sure

No he's not. There have been bigger fighters than him at 145 & he also fought a few them. A lot of people here was claiming he was even 6'1/185+ to diminish every single one of his wins/defenses. That's a load of bullshit. He's not this massive FW that people love to claim & people tend to forget he has a background in MMA that doesn't involve weight cutting as a science and skill.

Taller people are statistically more likely to weigh more.

Disagree until you're blue in the face.

There's no way around it.

Considering almost every post itt disagree with your OP, Yeah I'm sure you are the one with blue face.

Back