hbombfromhell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
khabib-nurmagomedov-max-holloway-ufc-223-media-day.jpg

Ferguson is 200 lbs between fights for reference

003_Tony_Ferguson_Khabib_Nurmagomedov.0.0.jpg

Last edited:
Walks around in the low 180s which some FW’s do.. Mendes when he fought, Ortega, McKee, etc etc.. he’s listed at 5ft 11in with a 69in reach, but more like 6ft with a 70in reach. He’s more an avg sized FW but with some added muscle and strength training, he won’t be undersized at LW when does make the permanent jump.

Holloway clearly has a thinner frame than Khabib despite being taller.
Holloway would be way bigger than Khabib if he ate and lifted like any normal person who wasn't trying to gain a size advantage.

I've been skinny and 150 lbs before, and I've also been 200 lbs and jacked, like any normal man, get this, you can actually change your body mass index with food and lifting. Crazy concept I know.

I'm getting fat now but that's beside the point.

<[analyzed}>

KhaGoat walked through Poirier and Holloway got pieced up against him at LW despite have a bigger frame than Khabib.

giphy.gif

L6psqsN.gif

He is but he always makes weight and is entertaining af. Definitely shouldn't move up. He belongs at FW.
Yeah love the dude as a fighter, but he shouldn't be talking about moving up p4p and losing to Dustin giving him a higher pound 4 pound ranking. Especially at that size.

<{cruzshake}>

Holloway would be way bigger than Khabib if he ate and lifted like any normal person who wasn't trying to gain a size advantage.

I've been skinny and 150 lbs before, and I've also been 200 lbs and jacked, like any normal man, get this, you can actually change your body mass index with food and lifting. Crazy concept I know.

I'm getting fat now but that's beside the point.

<[analyzed}>
I think he eats a lot but he doesnt really lift much. I don't think he has very good genetics for putting on muscle though, he has very narrow shoulders and clavicle. His body fat isnt even that low either despite being wiry, he doesnt even really have abs

I think he eats a lot but he doesnt really lift much. I don't think he has very good genetics for putting on muscle though, he has very narrow shoulders and clavicle. His body fat isnt even that low either despite being wiry, he doesnt even really have abs
Any tall ectomorph could put on massive amounts of size unless they had an immune disorder. This is 2021. Weight training and mass building programs are down to a science.

The balls on Max Holloway for taking on Khabib on one weeks notice.

Remember when Max was running on the treadmill between Khabib and his team. Max is straight up legend.

Shame the fight never happend but i guess ”it is what it is”

Khabib would have killed him. It's for the best the fight didn't happen. Max is so tough he would have taken a really, really bad beating before they called it like when Khabib broke Micheal Johnson.

Any tall ectomorph could put on massive amounts of size unless they had an immune disorder. This is 2021. Weight training and mass building programs are down to a science.
I suppose if he starts taking steroids and just focuses on building muscle like a bodybuilder he could put on a lot of mass. But not as a natural mma fighter who does a lot of cardio

Back