Media Holloway: "I don't want to kick a man when he's down (Conor) but...

Maybe. Poirier hurt Max early in their fight, and McGregor hits harder than Poirier does. Max also isn’t a great kicker, to the extent that people believe that Conor will never adapt to the leg kicks. Certainly it’s easy to picture Max coming on strong in the middle rounds and busting CM up until he folds. But that could change if he starts slow and Conor cracks him a few times.

Personally I think it’s a really interesting fight.
LW Dustin hits harder than Conor

Max is an excellent kicker, just not a great leg kicker

Man everyone is on Conor now. Even dudes he beat. If Conor wants to change this he can but he needs to be 100% invested. He can shut these dudes up but he needs to focus on mma.

Umm how is that kicking a man when he's down? Is Max Holloway referring to himself as a scrub or what lol

i think he basically implied Conor ain't worth a damn since he just lost that fight

I'd love to see it at 145. Not feeling 155 though.

Max beats Conor in a rematch imo. Amazing chin, nonstop pressure, way better TDD, and 5 round cardio. He's already proven he can take prime Conor's power.

This match will never happen Conor has litteraly 0 way to win

I doubt conor will be interested in risking yet another one of his past victories being tainted.

Lol before Conor got ko'd, this thread would've been full of posters mocking Max saying Conor would easily beat him again.

Funny how things change
People following the hive mind and not really understanding what they're watching.

I picked Dustin to win by savage TKO because Conor has bad cardio and quits and Dustin is killer finisher.

Man everyone is on Conor now. Even dudes he beat. If Conor wants to change this he can but he needs to be 100% invested. He can shut these dudes up but he needs to focus on mma.
He cant , khabib owns his tormented soul now its all downhill

People following the hive mind and not really understanding what they're watching.

I picked Dustin to win by savage TKO because Conor has bad cardio and quits and Dustin is killer finisher.
I tentatively picked dustin. I've always understood it this way "Dustin is the superior fighter. He can do more and is more battle tested and has more heart. But i was worrried about the psychological advantage and knockout threat." i picked dustin by decision. Welp guess i was wrong. Still max fucks conor up badly. Those goddamn elbows yikes. That left leg high kick? Spinning back kick? Body strikes? Teh diaz slap? Goddammit max.

If I were to give my thoughts about this fight, which I didn't in the the OP,

Max would give Conor the hiding of a lifetime. Conor would gas and Max's vicious but not overly powerful volume striking would take over until Conor quit. It would be gory like Ortega fight but I don't think Conor is tough enough to take that kind of beating, but Conor would most definitely get savaged.

I would have Max as the overwhelming favourite in a rematch. Conor can't finish him in that 8 minute window of his and once that expires, Max absolutely mauls him.

At 145, Max takes it. At 155 I think Conor beats him again.

Umm how is that kicking a man when he's down? Is Max Holloway referring to himself as a scrub or what lol
He saying that fight is on the short list as in, he'd be bad fight to take for Conor if they want to Conor to get a win.

He cant , khabib owns his tormented soul now its all downhill

Nah. That has nothing to do with it. He can still win all these fights if he’s invested in it. If he’s comfortable being rich he’ll never make a good come back

When he’s down?? ... sorry max but Conor makes more money in a fight that you’ll ever make in your entire career lol Conor is just fine

Back