Media Holloway hints at Ferg fight ?

I want this so bad my favourite two active fighters. Hope it happens they shouldn't play with are emotions like this.

Lol at that tweet.. other fighters are doing the same Tony is the type of guy jokes. :D

The comment section in every video of his is full of memes, positive vibes, and MMA jokes (which include Tony Ferguson's, among many others).

Just how good is Chael P. Sonnen's youtube page ?

lol

War Cowboy

Threatening to fight the rugby team

<36>

The comment section in every video of his is full of memes, positive vibes, and MMA jokes (which include Tony Ferguson's, among many others).

Just how good is Chael P. Sonnen's youtube page ?

Awesome, thanks dude

wow that would be a sick ass fight

That fight happens tony beats his little ass back down to 145 .

I know you guys all love holloway but he won't be going far in his stand up with non existent kicks and 69inch reach vs tonys 76 inch reach and more diverse striking attack and much better ground game I don't see how max can win ? He isn't gonna out cardio tony thats for sure .
little? Max will be bigger than Tony

Yes!!!! One of the best fights ever on paper. This is the kind of fight that is actually worth fucking up a division. Although, I don't think it fucks over any division. FW needs a bit more time to produce a clear cut contender between volkanovski and Edgar, and Tony needs to eat while khabib is away.

UFC brass meeting:

"How could we possibly fuck up the LW division and the title-picture even more?"
Dana: "I've got an idea."

155 will be a clusterfuck for another 1,5 years.

How so?

Max vs. Ferguson in April

Winner fights khabib in November.

max is 5'11 and literally kills himself to make 145, he will come in looking bigger/thicker than t-ferg and his chicken legs

you don't think T-Ferg kills himself to get down to LW as well?

He is fricken Euge!

UFC brass meeting:

"How could we possibly fuck up the LW division and the title-picture even more?"
Dana: "I've got an idea."

155 will be a clusterfuck for another 1,5 years.
Just relax and enjoy the show. Doubt this fight happens, but if so, it should be incredible.

Signs have definitely pointed towards an interim title fight at lightweight.

Basically confirmed by Khabib sitting out with his moronic mates.

This is as high level as it gets.

Sorry Dustin

Dustin and Al were made for each other.

Max vs. Ferg (winner vs khabib)
Dustin vs. Al for the next contender

Can we just have a champ stay in his division and defend his title once or twice a year against rightful contenders who have a streak going?
No one missing weight, no one getting suspended for stupid shit, no one jumping for champ-champ "super-fights" after having defended one time.

not to the point he slurs his speech and gets hospitalized

It's the one thing that has really kept me from fully getting on board with Ferguson. The fact i have always thought he should be at welter.

Max would def be healthier at 155 but i don't really see him adding much mass to his frame.

He would be on the smallest end of the spectrum of 155 where as Tony is at the highest end. imho
(not talking skill just size)

Last edited:
Back