holloway and poirier

ukguy25

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
do people actually think these 2 would beat conor in rematches lol

Diaz is a harder hitting max and Conor beat him
Poirier gets slept again quickly

It's been a while since Conor has looked remotely competent. I'd favor them both.

Nope. Only delusional Conor haters think so. I hate Conor for his personal life but I'm not blind to his proven skill set.

Diaz vs Poirier should be next. Winnee fights Khabib since Khabib is out of action for a while. This will be a good test for Poirier if he can beat diaz he may be ready for Khabib

I like the poirier match up cause when Conor fought Dustin, he wasn't elite or upper tier. Dustin has evolved to both those labels where Conor may have also gotten better but still lacks heart and is very beatable as the already mentioned " mid level" - lol- 155er Nate looked good in both his fights vs conor( actually humiliated him in 1st). Max re match would be interesting as well for same reasons. Conor would be favored but a mild favorite at best. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised at any outcome between the 2.

Dustin has grappling skills and therefore cannot be counted out.

Poirier/Conor 2 would be a fantastic fight, Max needs to retire though, i have no interest in seeing him get even more brain damage.

Poirier/Conor 2 would be a fantastic fight, Max needs to retire though, i have no interest in seeing him get even more brain damage.
Retire? Jeez man premature call.

giphy.gif

Conor is more concerned with getting drunk/high and promoting his Whiskey. Prime Conor no but Conor is done, he has nothing left. Not saying he is old just that he's not a fighter anymore.

Retire? Jeez man premature call.

giphy.gif
Premature, sure, but with Max's fighting style, I have a feeling that he's going to become the poster child for CTE in the future, which sucks, since I like him both as a fighter and person. If he's not going to retire, he needs to rethink his fighting style.

Highly doubt that Conor will rematch anyone he’s beaten before.

Premature, sure, but with Max's fighting style, I have a feeling that he's going to become the poster child for CTE in the future, which sucks, since I like him both as a fighter and person. If he's not going to retire, he needs to rethink his fighting style.
Guess if you think Max should retire I can just imagine your thoughts on those bare knuckle lads. Jason Knight looked like fucking Frankenstein afterwards all stitched together and shit.

Guess if you think Max should retire I can just imagine your thoughts on those bare knuckle lads. Jason Knight looked like fucking Frankenstein afterwards all stitched together and shit.
I don't want to witness his brain getting turned into mush. Again, if he's not retiring, then he needs to rethink his fighting style, rediscover himself as a striker and come back as a higher IQ fighter who does not rely on his chin to absorb 100+ head punches per fight.

I don't want to witness his brain getting turned into mush. Again, if he's not retiring, then he needs to rethink his fighting style, rediscover himself as a striker and come back as a higher IQ fighter who does not rely on his chin to absorb 100+ head punches per fight.
Not to nit pick but wasn't that the first time he had absorbed 100+ punches to the head?

Back