Holland bringed the dog out of Wonderboy

Yea. I always root for Wonderboy and always enjoy Kevin, but at some point it would be nice to see him play to win. He could have at least rained some elbows down on the ground. I think he’ll benefit from being so fun in the same way that Chandler is right now, but he could dial it back from 11 to 10 and win more fights.
I don’t l so what he’s trying to prove. Maybe he’s trying to establish just how lame khamzat is for faking a glove touch and jsut wrestw tucking a win and getting out of there?

As a fight fan I did not really enjoy THAT level of sportsmanship where they’re laughing and high fiving all the way.

He is very exciting to watch against strikers who actually want to strike... Neal, Luque, Holland, Masvidal, Rory

Not that exciting against fighters like Till or Woodley, who want to just wait and see what happens.
WB vs woodley 1 was a real good figjt... roty wasnt dtriking w him he was rolling around trying ti grab his legw

Yes I have wondered but ultimately I don’t think it would be great. Would be interesting to see how he looked against someone unranked.
Yeah its too late now, but a lot of the top guys who are strikers aren't really taller than WB. Now Izzy and Alex are pretty damn tall for the division but otherwise most are closer to his stature, which I'm sure he would put on muscle if he did go up to MW in the past. Would have liked to see what Izzy vs Wonderboy would look like. Probably just Izzy throwing leg kicks.

Great fight, love Wonderboy.

Too bad a Holland was injured. I’m sure it would have been even better if he wasn’t. He made me a fan by hanging tough,

He's very entertaining when he's freely flowing and in a stand up fight

The fight was so sick, it's been a while where the first two rounds was like I am on a rollercoaster hanging on for dear life.

Yeah its too late now, but a lot of the top guys who are strikers aren't really taller than WB. Now Izzy and Alex are pretty damn tall for the division but otherwise most are closer to his stature, which I'm sure he would put on muscle if he did go up to MW in the past. Would have liked to see what Izzy vs Wonderboy would look like. Probably just Izzy throwing leg kicks.

He’d likely keep his speed advantage too. Would be interesting to watch someone like Cannonier try to find his chin.

Unsure why people are reacting positively to this fight, Holland looked like shite as per and Wonderboy literally was allowed to spend the last 9 minutes of the bout just messing about as if Holland was a heavy bag.

Embarrassing

<BidenShutIt>

Back