Holland bringed the dog out of Wonderboy

Anyone else wonder how Wonderboy would do at MW? Just wonder if he bulked up a tad bit if he would have more KO power. Wonderboy vs Izzy coulda been fun. Seems like his chin might hold up better too.

Anyone else wonder how Wonderboy would do at MW? Just wonder if he bulked up a tad bit if he would have more KO power. Wonderboy vs Izzy coulda been fun. Seems like his chin might hold up better too.

Yes I have wondered but ultimately I don’t think it would be great. Would be interesting to see how he looked against someone unranked.

Holland showed some all time great durability.

He ran into so many clean straits, took so many vicious body kicks, so many head kicks, Wonder boy was literally following him around teeing off.

And he only got dropped at the very end, after standing right in front of Wonderboy for minutes at a time with absolutely zero head movement and a broken hand, crazy.

Sadly I think his tendency to shift forward with that bounce is gonna get him seriously hurt once teams review this fight and counter him. He didn’t use any jabs to open up WB, that was really disappointing.
He could’ve done so much to win

Agreed completely.

Hendricks was only a fight or two removed from being champion right?

Also that kind of finish was exceedingly rare back then.

P.S. I like your opinions on here. Cheers.
Hendricks was close to his title run, but he was shot very quickly afterwards. That's a great Thompson performance but I don't think that was a great Hendricks... I'll have to go back and see again.

Well this was a pleasant surprise to wake up to. Don’t judge me. I’m old and life kind of sucks so this thread this morning will probably be my highlight.

He could’ve done so much to win

Yea. I always root for Wonderboy and always enjoy Kevin, but at some point it would be nice to see him play to win. He could have at least rained some elbows down on the ground. I think he’ll benefit from being so fun in the same way that Chandler is right now, but he could dial it back from 11 to 10 and win more fights.

Maybe WB has that Cerrone thing going on where he performs better when his opponent is nice to him and makes him smile.

Not Bringed

Not Brang

It's...

BRAGGADOCCIO'D the dog out of ...

Excellent performance from Wonderboy, great fight.

WB isn't gun shy when he's got someone willing to come forward on him

Back