holland and barrett protien

sorry about double post it come up sherdog under maintenance or somethinf

Whats the specs for them? I cant find it. I wouldnt think its that bad but I did try a protein from Body Fortress and it tasted nasty and didnt mix all that well. It wasnt the same as you posted though. Let's see what others have to say.

Ive tried it once awhile bak and it taste horrible but the taste doesnt bother me tho all my shakes are gone in like 2 swigs.

I've used a couple of tubs of their Vanilla stuff... tastes ok and kinda does the job. They have it on special offer wuite frequantly which makes it much more pleasing.

Yeh thats why I was thinkin of getin it ,think there offer is like

I've had Whey protein from them before and to be honest it's not all that good, imo.
You're better off going online to somewhere like Myprotein.co.uk or similar, H+B isn't known for being the best around.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Agreed. Better value and better quality.

H&B just cater for the masses, whereas someone like myprotein supports serious athletes and competitors. I just bought some fish oil capsules from H&B and even those suck compared to the myprotein ones.

In general, H&B quality seems to not be the best. i've used their protein before and it tasted ok but made me gassy and i'm dubious of the quality of the stuff.

the myprotein unflavoured stuff is bearable in milk. horrendous in water though!

I was using it in my morning shakes mixed in with banana, oats, cinammon, chocolate powder and some fruit. wasn't bad at all then.

Back