Holding Mitts For Fighter

shincheckin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
myself doing some freestyle padwork with a fighter and friend of mine.

You can’t tell much from mitt work. Let’s we how his katas look.

Your friend has the ugliest jab I have ever seen (can you still call it a jab?) and it distracted me from the whole video.

Your friend has the ugliest jab I have ever seen (can you still call it a jab?) and it distracted me from the whole video.

thats cool

lets see you do better?

You can think whatever you want of his jab, he will still KO you... so your comments hold no value.

thats cool

lets see you do better?

You can think whatever you want of his jab, he will still KO you... so your comments hold no value.
I hope you're either a teenager or going through some shit in your life because if not, then you're just a sad and hopeless individual.

I made an simple unbiased observation which is that his jab looked wrong (and it does) and you just went on about how he would KO me as if it had anything to do with anything.

I work an office job and only train for fun so if your friend is a professional fighter, he should be able to beat me. How does that make his jab correct?

You're probably the kind of person who thinks just because he can physically harm the next guy, he can never be wrong. Good luck with that.

I can only imagine how aggressively you would react if I dared to say Deontay Wilder tends to put himself off balance or that Adrien Broner doesn't throw enough punches. Not every fact should be considered insults or personal attacks.

The funny thing is, had I say your friend got a perfect jab, my comment would have been relevant but since I didn't, it "holds no value".

Next time, make sure you put a disclaimer to let people know comments that are not praises are not allowed.

Last edited:

Who cares??, He barely threw any. He looked 100% legit overall to me.

Last edited:
@StopDucking

The way you worded it was intentionally rude.

Worth mentioning he is very tired in that video.

Here is the fight I was preparing him for, and you can see a great jab about 45 seconds in

Last edited:
@shincheckin , what’s the name of the intro music? It has that traditional Thai sound but yet sound modern, I really like it.

Many ugly strikes work just fine. As long as the fighter got timing and distanse control.

You take your fist from A to B in order to to damage, without getting hit back.

If that works, then its legit.

Many ugly strikes work just fine. As long as the fighter got timing and distanse control.

I definitely have agree with this. I remember having a tough sparring session against an amateur r boxer who was giving me a run for my money. And what was so bizarre was that when you watched him hit the heavy bag, his technique was crude, but never the less, it worked for him.

You take your fist from A to B in order to to damage, without getting hit back.

If that works, then its legit.

I definitely have agree with this. I remember having a tough sparring session against an amateur r boxer who was giving me a run for my money. And what was so bizarre was that when you watched him hit the heavy bag, his technique was crude, but never the less, it worked for him.

well said guys. A hit is a hit regardless. I sometimes need to remember that and not get too caught up in everything being pretty/correct.

regarding the boxer who was no good on the bag. Thats exactly it, fighting isnt pad work and it isnt bag work, and it isnt even sparring. Theres a few guys here and there that are good at fighting, but not so pretty on the bag,pads, sparring.

We have 1 very technical fighter guy, 1 very non-technical aggressive fighter, and me. I feel im somewhere in the middle.

Back