Hodge Twins on youtube

NoGoodNamesLeft

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
These 2 are funny as fuck, i might just be really high, but i think their advice videos are hillarious;

I'll take your word for it & never watch them.

I watched them a few times for some workout advice, but I ended up just jealous and angry over how much pussy those dudes probably get. I wonder if they've ever tag teamed someone?

I watched them a few times for some workout advice, but I ended up just jealous and angry over how much pussy those dudes probably get. I wonder if they've ever tag teamed someone?

I never thought about that?

Do they boast about it in their videos?

I listened to them a bit, sounded ok but I prefer vegan gains for YouTube fitness stuff.

I listened to them a bit, sounded ok but I prefer vegan gains for YouTube fitness stuff.

You are a masochist.

They are funny but their fitness/nutrition advice is just broscience most of the time.

How about these two.. you know you have dirty thoughts.

Had a little Hodge Twins phase a couple months back.

They are indeed funny.

russell-westbrook1.jpg

They are funny now and then, but their schtick is basically to talk about sexual stuff as much as possible and inject their catchphrases whenever possible.

I hear they're doing a stand-up comedy tour now. I'm not sure why you'd pay to watch them do on stage the same thing they do in 100s of their videos.

I really dug them before they tried to get into Hollywood stuff. Don't have anything against them now, just don't watch them as much. If you haven't checked them out you probably should but then again......You can do whatever the fucckkkkkkk, you wanna do.

I really dug them before they tried to get into Hollywood stuff. Don't have anything against them now, just don't watch them as much. If you haven't checked them out you probably should but then again......You can do whatever the fucckkkkkkk, you wanna do.
There is a food review video where they did a collab with Daym from Daym Drops. That was a funny fuckin video. Of course, it's all sophomoric humor.

Then again, all their humor is juvenile so whatever

There is a food review video where they did a collab with Daym from Daym Drops. That was a funny fuckin video. Of course, it's all sophomoric humor.

Then again, all their humor is juvenile so whatever
I did not know that. That just made my day, watching it now.

They are both happily married. I'm sure they both ran a train on their wives though.

How about these two.. you know you have dirty thoughts.

Wow. A few things here:

1. I bet those bitches are so sick of each other.

2. That's gotta be a rough life, though they seem happy enough.

3. I wonder how they're able to control their body. Like, which of the two is sending the signal for their legs to move etc? Or are they somehow both doing it together?

Wow. A few things here:

1. I bet those bitches are so sick of each other.

2. That's gotta be a rough life, though they seem happy enough.

3. I wonder how they're able to control their body. Like, which of the two is sending the signal for their legs to move etc? Or are they somehow both doing it together?
Yeah... has to be weird... and what if one masturbates? Do they both get off?

Back