Ho to beat USADA tests

The exact equipment.
So it's not out of reach at all for camps to independently test?

I plead ignorance here but my initial assumption would be these lab tests and equipment are expensive and time consuming and outside the scope of a camps potential...... unless there are rogue labs that offer this service?

Anything you could add or clarify would be enlightening

Found this on Reddit.

ssc0een.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
phENU0e.jpg

Those are lipomas/cysts. They're always in the same spot. No one would be stupid enough to inject in their abs... So many ignorant people. Every time someone post those pictures they get called on it and they keep posting them.

You don't see them in most people because we have fat covering them. Ignorance is really bliss.

This actually is a very common way to dope without expensive designer drugs... usada has problems detecting test S when an athelete dose it in a proper fashion.. test S is the most commonly used when microdosing and theres very few cases of people getting caught with it. I cant recall one UFC guy getting caught using pure test. All the failed drug tests from testosterone comes from the derivates thats easy to test for. Just saying.
Anyone know if thers been a usada bust in the ufc fror pure test?

What's a typical amount (mL) per dose when microdosing? Also how often, how many times per week?

Reddit is clearly the place athletes go to if they want to beat drug tests.
It's a well known fact that Lance Armstrong and BALCO got all their info from Reddit.
In all seriousness, you can honestly learn a ton from Reddit.

Those are lipomas/cysts. They're always in the same spot. No one would be stupid enough to inject in their abs... So many ignorant people. Every time someone post those pictures they get called on it and they keep posting them.

You don't see them in most people because we have fat covering them. Ignorance is really bliss.

Not really bud, Dr's prescribe trt and some of them let you know you can inject in your stomach as well. Same result as injecting on your glute. look it up.

What's a typical amount (mL) per dose when microdosing? Also how often, how many times per week?
Jeff..., is that u?

I cant answer ur question.. my limited info regarding this comes from a substitute doctor I had 10 yrs ago who had extra time on hes hands and told me how he helped friends of hes pass doping tests. Key words was test suspension, micro dosing, testing piss on a regular basis, water loading, and use of some non drug related substance. Much like the Reddit post drscribes. Didnt get into dossages and so on.

Ive tried steroids and i dont see the point in injecting in your abs, unless you love pain.

Water-based test suspension (the quick acting stuff that the OP gave in the example) is less painful sub-Q (ex under the belly skin) than intramuscular, because you can use a shorter & thinner needle, you're not creating a bunch of scar tissue deep in your muscles and you can rotate across a lot more injection sites.

I'm sure 2 cc's of oil-based stuff would be painfull under the belly! But from what I read 0.5 or 1 cc of water-based shouldnt hurt.

Last edited:
I don't know for sure what those bumps we are seeing on various fighters abdomens are but like others have mentioned it could just be lipomas (fatty tissue lump often seen on lower BF individuals). If this is actually scar tissue built up from injections (you do see scar tissue build-up/lipolysis in people who don't rotate their injections sites like some diabetics), I personally wouldn't know why someone would administer PED's via the abdomen. The abdomen is an area for drugs administered subq (like insulin or enoxaparin) whereas PED's are more likely to be injected IM (in the delt, glute or thigh).

These are just the thoughts of a nurse who has experience giving various shots and spends some free time learning about things he can do for performance enhancement to catch up with his fellow Sherdoggers (I'm only 6'4 and 285lbs, much smaller and weaker than my brethren).

I don't know for sure what those bumps we are seeing on various fighters abdomens are but like others have mentioned it could just be lipomas (fatty tissue lump often seen on lower BF individuals). If this is actually scar tissue built up from injections (you do see scar tissue build-up/lipolysis in people who don't rotate their injections sites like some diabetics), I personally wouldn't know why someone would administer PED's via the abdomen. The abdomen is an area for drugs administered subq (like insulin or enoxaparin) whereas PED's are more likely to be injected IM (in the delt, glute or thigh).

These are just the thoughts of a nurse who has experience giving various shots and spends some free time learning about things he can do for performance enhancement to catch up with his fellow Sherdoggers (I'm only 6'4 and 285lbs, much smaller and weaker than my brethren).

TRT Dr's prescribe injecting 0.25 to 0.5 ml of test c, test e in the stomach fat region. Look it up. The body absorbs it.

Because public reddit is the source of truth on this matter.

There is no possible way USADA could even prepare or consider something like this.

https://www.usada.org/wp-content/uploads/international-standard-testing-investigations.pdf

Look at article 2.4, pages 12, 84, and 102. They detail the specific of holding a fighter accountable for their location and no-shows/repeated location changes. There is no mention of a 3-strike rule, as the Reddit post suggests. There is language specifically on suspicious behaviour on being unavailable. So, it's hard to believe the poster even has a reliable knowledge of USADAs actual rules.

Reddit is clearly the place athletes go to if they want to beat drug tests.
It's a well known fact that Lance Armstrong and BALCO got all their info from Reddit.

I know this post is sarcastic but a lot of people actually do post very detailed info about PEDs on there. It's a world-wide open forum, after all.

Lol, wondered this myself.
Doesn't sound very smart to buy expensive equipment and then try to figure out how to use it. Buying tests from a proper lab sounds a lot more plausible and easier

based on this thread title i thought this was gonna be a thread about miesha:

Ho to beat USADA tests

Back