Ho to beat USADA tests

I don't understand. Surely it's easy to train for an endurance sport such as MMA and maintain a heavily muscled physique?

Most Sherdoggers have endless gas tanks and bulk muscle, and they don't even have to train. Can't be that hard, right?

ssc0een.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
phENU0e.jpg

Are "bumps on the abs" the new "big head/jaw" eye test when it comes to steroids?

Sadly UFC will keep USADA around for resell reasons zzzz. Really want these cunts on TRT/Roids again so we get some real and I mean real KOs.

They don't.

They do.

Just because someone says something authoritatively on the internet, it doesn't mean it's necessarily true.
Well give a reasonable explenation then for all these 'injection sites' on the abdomen? Why do so many fighters have them?

Well give a reasonable explenation then for all these 'injection sites' on the abdomen? Why do so many fighters have them?

Just having super-lean abs and cutting weight? Bodybuilders try to look "dry" and "grainy" when they hit the stage, similar concept is occuring here when fighters are under-hydrated at weigh-in time.

Reddit bless
This actually is a very common way to dope without expensive designer drugs... usada has problems detecting test S when an athelete dose it in a proper fashion.. test S is the most commonly used when microdosing and theres very few cases of people getting caught with it. I cant recall one UFC guy getting caught using pure test. All the failed drug tests from testosterone comes from the derivates thats easy to test for. Just saying.
Anyone know if thers been a usada bust in the ufc fror pure test?

Just having super-lean abs and cutting weight? Bodybuilders try to look "dry" and "grainy" when they hit the stage, similar concept is occuring here when fighters are under-hydrated at weigh-in time.
Being super lean doesn't cause bumps. It causes bumps that are there to be visible. Why are they there in the first place? You have to have an explanation of what those bumps are if not injection sites. Bodybuilders also use steroids.

Being super lean doesn't cause bumps. It causes bumps that are there to be visible. Why are they there in the first place? You have to have an explanation of what those bumps are if not injection sites. Bodybuilders also use steroids.

Well, it would be pretty dumb to inject in such a visible spot, not only for the aesthetics/obviousness, but also the risk of friction (when training) and infection.

What medical purpose would injecting in the stomach serve?

Well, it would be pretty dumb to inject in such a visible spot, not only for the aesthetics/obviousness, but also the risk of friction (when training) and infection.

What medical purpose would injecting in the stomach serve?
I'm not an expert, I just asked for an explanation. They might be little fat bumps or something for all I know.

Just wanted to highlight that your answer didn't answer the question of what those bumps actually are.

I'm not an expert, I just asked for an explanation. They might be little fat bumps or something for all I know.

Just wanted to highlight that your answer didn't answer the question of what those bumps actually are.

I presented a plausible possibility.

There's no evidence that they are "injection sites" either.

I presented a plausible possibility.

There's no evidence that they are "injection sites" either.
You didn't present a plausible possibility. As I mentioned earlier, yes they might be more visible when lean, but it's not an explanation of what they are in the first place.

<puh-lease75>

You didn't present a plausible possibility. As I mentioned earlier, yes they might be more visible when lean, but it's not an explanation of what they are in the first place.

Considering steroids have long been administered in the larger muscles for effectiveness...It would be counterproductive to inject in the abs. It's an almost laughable thought.

Why do you think everyone injects into the ass or quads?

Considering steroids have long been administered in the larger muscles for effectiveness...It would be counterproductive to inject in the abs. It's an almost laughable thought.

Why do you think everyone injects into the ass or quads?
I don’t know what those bumps are. That’s my question. Stop avoiding.

I don’t know what those bumps are. That’s my question. Stop avoiding.

Not avoiding, just stating what I know about steroid injections. To inject anywhere else but the largest muscle tissue is simply an idiotic waste that will not yield results.

I am not even saying the guy's pictured are not on the juice, but injecting into your abs would be the dumbest thing to do, why would anybody inject into their abs so everybody can see the injection sites when you can just inject into your glutes or quads that will never be seen.
Doesn't it supposedly work better there? Insulin works much better going into the abdomen supposedly.

Not avoiding, just stating what I know about steroid injections. To inject anywhere else but the largest muscle tissue is simply an idiotic waste that will not yield results.
That appears to be false. I didn't know but after Googling I found this:

https://www.fitnessuncovered.co.uk/performance-drugs/how-to-inject-steroids-guide

It is possible to inject into the following areas; abdomen, thigh, lower back, and upper arm. However, many athletes will prefer to use the abdomen as it is easy to administer solo, plus many of the other areas will likely carry less subcutaneous tissue. It is worth noting that some medicines are preferred to be shot in certain areas within the medical world.

Edit (also interesting):

Rotation of sites is preferred to minimise the risk of building up scar tissue. If using the same body region then it is advised to leave a one inch gap between injection sites if possible.

For an abdomen injection we want to administer between the top of the hip to the waist, and two inches from the middle of the waist (we want to avoid the belly button, the umbilicus) to where the body rounds at the sides.

Back