Hmmmm...

Kid McCoy got banned and lot of people in this forum are really mad about that decision and i kinda understand kid was a good poster here in the boxing forum

Elitist posters + Power trip moderators = bans, I thought this was common news.

Current mods used to post in heavys and troll non stop, Oeshon didn't even know how to spell properly, but now he is a god among men and he got himself a spell-check program.

(probably will get banned here for speaking the truth)

Kid McCoy got banned and lot of people in this forum are really mad about that decision and i kinda understand kid was a good poster here in the boxing forum

Who is Kid Mccoy? That black belt boxing fan that was saying Toney will beat Couture??

He seemed cool I suppose, never ventured too much into the boxing forums though.

Who is Kid Mccoy? That black belt boxing fan that was saying Toney will beat Couture??

He seemed cool I suppose, never ventured too much into the boxing forums though.

i dont get to know the guy but according to the guys that e-suicide here in the boxing forum the guy was an elite poster and walking encyclopedia
check this thread for more information

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f53/rip-kid-mccoy-1327635/

I'm new here. Just signed up the other day. I've been a member of the BoxingScene sight, for awhile now. I've read some of this guys posts that he made on here recently, and all I can say is that he was dead right on alot of things. I've been watching boxing my whole life, and for anyone to say that MMA is of equal stature, is higher then a kite.

BOXING4LIFE :D

Who is Kid Mccoy? That black belt boxing fan that was saying Toney will beat Couture?

Yep, that's Kid. He was a big MMA fan though, he just like to have his fun trolling.

He was hyping Toney big time. If Toney won, he wouldn't let the people heavyweights hear the end of it. If Toney lost he would say Toney took a dive, lol.

He was a great poster though. A lot of the good posters started to leave the forum before he was banned, but just about the rest of them left when he was banned.

His trolling was the kind I liked to read, even though it got rediculous at times. Too bad there was no MMA-troll counterpart. It would be interested to see the boxing forum get trolled by someone who put as much thought to it as he did. Sadly, mma trolls seemed to be limited to "boxing is dead," "boxing died when Tyson retired," "boxing is pillowfighting," ect.

Elitist posters + Power trip moderators = bans, I thought this was common news.

Current mods used to post in heavys and troll non stop, Oeshon didn't even know how to spell properly, but now he is a god among men and he got himself a spell-check program.

(probably will get banned here for speaking the truth)

Oeshon is an ass.

On the bans, my guess is the letyourhandsgo is the little bitch rat, that reported Kid McCoy.

Yep, that's Kid. He was a big MMA fan though, he just like to have his fun trolling.

He was hyping Toney big time. If Toney won, he wouldn't let the people heavyweights hear the end of it. If Toney lost he would say Toney took a dive, lol.

He was a great poster though. A lot of the good posters started to leave the forum before he was banned, but just about the rest of them left when he was banned.

His trolling was the kind I liked to read, even though it got rediculous at times. Too bad there was no MMA-troll counterpart. It would be interested to see the boxing forum get trolled by someone who put as much thought to it as he did. Sadly, mma trolls seemed to be limited to "boxing is dead," "boxing died when Tyson retired," "boxing is pillowfighting," ect.
If only Jake Rossen had an account...

If only Jake Rossen had an account...

Seriously, he always talks shit about boxing. Then if a boxer like B-Hop claims "we would get beat up in mma, its not what we do" then Rossen will go and say that is not 100% true some boxers like Mike Tyson could do well in mma.

The guy is a douche bag, and I hope Toney wins just to see the pathetic excuses he comes up with in his next blog.

Back