Hmm rubs chin with thoughts on what has gone on over the years.

Popolon

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I have decided to pipe up for once because I usually sit in the shadows but I just had a right laugh tonight after watching the latest UFC event.

Up shot Dana knows nothing and cannot pick a prospect to save his life.

Buys pride makes a big announcement that he has Nog and then Nog gets destroyed.
He brings in Lesnar and once Lesnar fights a real fighter he gets destroyed.
Brings in Wanderlie and guess what game over man, Cro cop gets Cro copped by Gonzaga.
Brings in a new hot prospect in Erik Silva a dead cert and boom good bye.
Page Van Zante, go away girl.
Uriah hall WTF get out of here man.
Sage get fcuking real Northcut.

I think the recurring thing here is Dana has no fcuking clue when it comes to picking talent for the UFC and we are just left with a comedy of errors. ;)

I have decided to pipe up for once because I usually sit in the shadows but I just had a right laugh tonight after watching the latest UFC event.

Buys pride makes a big announcement that he has Nog and then Nog gets destroyed.
Brings in Wanderlie and guess what game over man, Cro cop gets Cro copped by Gonzaga.

I think the recurring thing here is Dana has no fcuking clue when it comes to picking talent for the UFC and we are just left with a comedy of errors. ;)
kush or haze?

Um... Most of those weren't "prospects"

And Sage lost to another prospect hand-picked by Dana: Mickey Gall. So...

Yeah! It's not like they correctly promoted Conor or anything
1 out of how many aint bad lol. Actually thought Conor was going to make it from early days, but still all these fighters that are supposed to make a difference have only be a joke.

Its the Dana curse. the korean super boy lost right after dana said he was gonna start promothing him.

7 bad picks in well over a decade and sold for $4bn... I wish I could fuck it up that bad...

Brought in Anderson
Brought in Conor
Brought in Ronda
Brought in the entire WEC
Brought in every single fighter thats on the roster at this very moment
Do any of those things count as positives?

Mir, herring, carwin and randy aren't real fighters...

Hmm news to me

long-time-lurker-first-time-poster-80339.jpg

Ok so what about all the other champs that the UFC has had over the years and has now ?? I guess you think Dana had nothing to do with any of them ??? Those fails you mentioned wasnt a big deal and didnt hurt the UFC at all.Sage and Paige losing isnt going to hurt the UFC at all either so I dont see what the big deal is...

So the Nogueira brothers, Lesnar, Cro Cop and Wanderlai are equivalent to the likes of Sage Northcutt. Is that what you're saying, TS?

Big Nog, Cro-Cop, and Wanderlei were prospects in 2008?

tJaBJjl.gif

Back