Reaction score
the fighter picture for sherdog on fightfinder

I was thinking this one

untitled_zpsa03335a0.png

, or

dk2_zps2cf2ef34.png

this one.

I cannot decide which one.

Bare chested will give you 50% more fans on Sherdog.

You have to email one of the following people:

[email protected]
[email protected]

They handle the Fight Finder.

As for which pic to use, um neither...? Take some better pics or maybe use one from one of your fights.

If you're set on using one of those, though, go with the first one.

thnx.

I want my picture to have class though. Not with the fists balled up. No fake women, no tats on my face, something simple. I do not mind using the first one.

Maybe I would have a bare chest one screaming on a mountain top, something different then all the other people who fought.

i agree with DK.

edit: i mean Kimble. took it a moment to click in my brain that TS had the same initials.

The screaming on a mountain top sounds very good. It will intimidate your future opponents and you can link a vocaroo of the screaming in your profile.

good, you should never feel safe :p, i'm just kidding, but i want people to be umcomfortable.

Suit idea is a good one. So its mountain top, and suit, I will be working on those.

You can be the first one to shoop a shadface over yourself too!

Have a friend take a picture somewhere with better lighting.

Get someone to take a photo of you with better lighting, Better background, better camera and better pose. I'm afraid those pics look very unprofessional and are inappropriate.

They'd be fine for facebook but for fightfinder I think wearing some fight gear would be more appropriate. Also, ask someone else to take the pic.

Take one with you looking over your shoulder, holding a shovel and wearing a unitard. This while riding a goat and on a mountain, but it has to be a mirror shot.

Good luck.

I'm thinking bare chested, tight jeans, sledgehammer and hardhat. That should get you a ton of people at least wondering lol.

Or maybe a firefighter?

If you use either of the first two pics....I can't think of any on fight finder that look like that. At least have someone else take the pics. I don't see anything wrong with being all fisted up....you're a pro fighter mon it's what you do.

damn russians dont know how to smile

Back