Hitting that magical moment at parties

Nightife is fuked up mann you can't have serious relationship if you are a nightlifer you will run into many bimbos and hard to control yourself while juiced to the gills with alcohol, Cocaine, Ampt etc etc hard to stay faithful under such conditions

Not sure how old you are but as I got over 25 I stopped going out as much. I realized I only enjoyed talking to people when drunk. I just drank heavily from 16 to 25 and thought I actually liked people. Now I'm a hermit

<Moyes5>

How did HBK 97 get banned?
All good things must come to an end and there are mods here drunk with power who write threads talking to us like little kids telling us to behave or else and then you have pussy posters, a lot here, who will inquire about a certain banned user or a rule and write some pathetic message at the end of their post saying something like 'please don't ban me mods'

With some of the good quality posters who I have seen get the boot, I have no confidence or feeling of security in my future here and I won't enjoy my time here if I constantly have to self censor or question if I'm allowed to say something. If bans can happen to some of the good people it's happened to, it can happen to any of us. Some of these mods are real condescending assholes too based on their uppity posts. I have this to say with the time I have left here:
<3><3>

This eventually leads to more parties and search for that ever elusive magical moment it is sort of like mental orgasm feel good peak and pleasure..

True nightlifers will understand what i mean..

This is why people become nightlifers and for me it mainly happens somewhere in the middle of the night if we start drinking 3 hours before midnight that is like 21:00 and my peak comes around 03:00

But since i moved in with my Girlfriend I haven't been to a party for nearly 6 years now she successfully kicked that habit out of me and if i were to sneak out on her we will be thru..

A friend of mine always said, "If you aren't drunk by midnight, you aren't trying hard enough."

Usually 1.5 - 2 hours after a party starts, I start hitting my stride. Third and fourth hours are the peak.

The first hour is all bullshittin' and tying one on, by the second hour I've identified the girls I want to dance with, which girls are the fun ones, and who has the party drugs if I myself don't have any.

Third hour I am swingin' my dick around.

Back