Hitting that magical moment at parties

I eat a big dinner. Then a couple Crown and Cokes, then about a half hour before I head into said social gatherings (strip club, bar, party, etc.) I pop a Norco and I'm good to go. If there is some good blow I may do a bump or 10 depending on how I like where I'm at.

How did HBK 97 get banned?

undertaker-pissed.gif

Nightife is fuked up mann you can't have serious relationship if you are a nightlifer you will run into many bimbos and hard to control yourself while juiced to the gills with alcohol, Cocaine, Ampt etc etc hard to stay faithful under such conditions
I'm sure that zaps some years away from your life..... glad I stopped doing that stuff because of a situation like yours, women..... had I continued on, I'd be some sort of 40 year old loser by now.

Man, you made me realize how much I miss parties since the start of this goddamn pandemic.

Lol, sounds like my early 20’s, but I’m talking about the bar.

They were the best of times, they were the worst of times. I have memories I wouldn’t take back, but the opposite is also true.

Work crew used to go bar hopping back in the day, I’m a different animal drinking, and it led to some of my best relationships, so it led to some bad habits.

Yeah i love doing the "dope fiend lean" at the party

If your lucky, one day you will look back on those days with fondness, but no desire to repeat…

I haven't been to a party in about 10 years

I have never tried MDMA but just Cocaine and Speed..

3 lines of the white spread thru out the night can also do wonderous..

MDMA way better bang for your buck here I reckon, Coke is 350 Australian a bag at the moment

I haven’t partied in over 20 years and I really don’t miss it at all.

Tree fiddy, how about I give you a Boise Dime with round elbows and a bag of corn flour?

It would probably depend on whether it was a motivated offer at sea level; can I ask a Groundhog Expert to evaluate your proposal?

If your lucky, one day you will look back on those days with fondness, but no desire to repeat…
This. Ive had my share of parties and drugs. Still do to way lesser degree and can only crack a smile when Posters are talking about the wonders of mdma and coke.

Never a drug guy and switched from clubs to pubs decades ago. I also start earlier and get home earlier. Nothing good comes from being out that late. Just got back from Nashville. Started drinking every day at 1pm. Back to hotel by 9, wake up next day no hangover.

Back