"Hits" sacramento Muay Thai

That's the Rickson Gracie Affiliate. Check them out, but also try Cassio's to for comparison. Mission and El Camino. Also, you can check out Mario's guys at Brudda's which is at Folsom and La Riviera. Buy, I guess this isn't a grappling forum...

i dont kno how old this thread is, but can anybody pm me that knos of a good muay thai gym around sac area. I train at call mma in roseville right now and am wanting to find a good mt gym around that area. Thanks in advance.

The only Muay Thai gym that I know of is Andy Kay's gym off of northgate. Marinobles,Navaronies, Ultimate Fitness-Urijah Faber, all train American Style kickboxing. Here is my picks for martial arts in Sacramento

Best Muay Thai- Andy Kay
Best Boxing- Mateen Boxing
Best Jui-jitsu - Cassio Werneck

I train at Ultimate Fitness (Urijah Fabers gym) I feel its the best overall training under 1 roof. It was getting pretty costly going to multiple gyms. I now just pay for 1 on 1 sessions, if Im trying to improve in one area.

The only Muay Thai gym that I know of is Andy Kay's gym off of northgate. Marinobles,Navaronies, Ultimate Fitness-Urijah Faber, all train American Style kickboxing. Here is my picks for martial arts in Sacramento

Best Muay Thai- Andy Kay
Best Boxing- Mateen Boxing
Best Jui-jitsu - Cassio Werneck

I train at Ultimate Fitness (Urijah Fabers gym) I feel its the best overall training under 1 roof. It was getting pretty costly going to multiple gyms. I now just pay for 1 on 1 sessions, if Im trying to improve in one area.

I agree that Andy runs a good gym. I believe he is one of Cheetah's affiliate schools.

2850 Northgate Blvd., STE2
Sac, CA 95833
916-568-5881

Back