Hitman developers to make Bond game.

I love stealth games but I could never get into the Hitman games I don't know why. I've tried several times with several different iterations.

I love stealth games but I could never get into the Hitman games I don't know why. I've tried several times with several different iterations.
i think hitman 3 drops in jan or feb. i was going to buy it actually. the new games havent been too bad, and the hitman series is something different from the typical FPS and RPG games i always end up playing.

Nice, this could be really good! I played Quantum of Solace and Bloodstone and they were good but not amazing games. It seems like the Bond games have been a bit behind and haven’t found a good formula in a long time. Glad they aren’t making Goldeneye remake #10073629

i think hitman 3 drops in jan or feb. i was going to buy it actually. the new games havent been too bad, and the hitman series is something different from the typical FPS and RPG games i always end up playing.
It's too bad it's coming to Epic Store, but considering they are self publishing, I'm sure they could use the guaranteed $$

They put a lot of love into their games, I'm sure they'll do justice to Bond. I hope it's not just a reskinned Hitman though, needs more action.

CalculatingEducatedKingfisher-size_restricted.gif

Its been a very very long time since we've had a decent Bond game.

IO obviously won't make it as Hitman with a Bond tuxedo on and ordering shaken-not-sturred martinis, but they'll use their experience with the hitman games to create their Bond game with their own style, preferably with large open levels set all around the world.

Haven't played a Bond game since the 'meh' Goldeneye reboot.

Grabox.jpg

Same. They felt more like trial than error than planning an elaborate attack.

Back