HitchBOT destroyed in United States

350lcnq.jpg

Its a Transgender robot, so it will be called a hero, and make the cover of magazines and be on TV. Or, it will be raped, cut into pieces, and buried in a shallow grave in some pedophiles basement. America- F Yeah!

poor bastard will get sodomized.

It'll get struck by lightning, become self-aware, become convinced that he should not get scrapped, tell everyone he meets "No disassemble", then go back to the past to kill a chick whose son will one day save humanity.

Wait, so it went from Canada, to the USA and skips Mexico and is aiming for Europe?
I guess they figured that if it survives the USA trip, it would never get out from Mexico.

Please tell me it plans to go thru Detroit

It'll end up on some rich middle eastern royal's yacht where it will then take it up the butt

I think he just went through Boston and so far Americans have been great to him.

CKIwdM3WcAETVJX.jpg

CJzbR5aUcAECInR.jpg

CJe5oGUUYAAnuCb.jpg

CJPpVyNXAAI2QNA.png

CJPYg2IXAAAtGev.jpg

I'm a little concerned-- these pictures seem somewhat staged

someone needs to have him hold today's newpaper in one of the photos

Hitchbot is trapped in Massachusetts. It looks like he was taken to a time-share pitch. Researchers are hopeful they let him go soon.

55b6574c1400002f002e0d3c.jpeg

55b6575217000025005657c7.jpeg

Has it had its transistor popped yet?

Show the damn bot who's boss! Murica Fuck Yeah!

A hitchhiking robot that captured the hearts of fans worldwide met its demise in the U.S.

The Canadian researchers who created hitchBOT as a social experiment say someone in Philadelphia damaged the robot beyond repair on Saturday, ending its brief American tour.

The robot was trying to travel cross-country after successfully hitchhiking across Canada last year and parts of Europe.

The creators were sent an image of the vandalized robot but cannot track its location because the battery is dead.

They say they don't know who destroyed it or why. But co-creator Frauke Zeller says many children who adored the robot are now heartbroken.

hitchbot-victoria-or-bust.jpg

1300x731

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/hitchbot-destroyed-in-philadelphia-ending-u-s-tour-1.3177098

not surprised but @ the same time kinda sad. dam muricans makin americans look bad :(

Back