Hit a 405 squat today

Nice work. Add yourself to Sherdog's Strongest if you haven't already. Love the silent celebration at the end.

not to be a critic but the depth was questionable

ive started going exclusively ATG even on PR's and seen huge results

Congrats on the big lift.

Those jackets you intend on wrestling don't stand a chance.

not to be a critic but the depth was questionable

ive started going exclusively ATG even on PR's and seen huge results

He broke parallel. How is the depth questionable?

The lift looked good as far as depth goes but you looked alittle bent over at one point. I might want to check it and work on that before some kind of back injury.

You do realize that this was not a form check video? It is not uncommon for certain elements of your form to break down when doing max singles. The only thing that matters in make singles is getting the weight up. Also there was nothing there that would lead to a back injury. He just did a little bit of a good morning with the weight, not uncommon at all when doing max lifts.

The lift looked good as far as depth goes but you looked alittle bent over at one point. I might want to check it and work on that before some kind of back injury.

I'm pretty sure that is why he wore a belt. :redface:

What would have happened if you couldn't have gotten back up? Looked like you were away from the rack and no spotters? Squish just like grape?

Solid. Now aim for 3xBW.

p.s you are a huge homo for uploading a shirtless pic of yourself for an avatar.

What would have happened if you couldn't have gotten back up? Looked like you were away from the rack and no spotters? Squish just like grape?

nah I have two safety bars on there. I had to use them when I failed 425 later on.

You've got some very good numbers, how much do you feel they helped with your judo?

I'm pretty sure that is why he wore a belt. :redface:
If you think a belt will keep you from getting injured let me :icon_lol:. With a belt and squat suit you can still get injuries bud. It is the nature of the best I'm afraid.

You've got some very good numbers, how much do you feel they helped with your judo?

I really don't know too much. I've been lifting and doing Judo since I was fourteen so it's not like I can use one without the other. That being said I seem to be able to shrug off a lot of attacks at competition really easy that get other people.

From this angle it is impossible to tell. But who cares, really?

Qft.

If you pause it at 28s, it looks pretty definitively to depth.

Who cares? Well, seeing as hitting depth is a requirement for a good squat...

Who cares what the kid's av is? You old guys mad?

Back