History will not be kind to GSP

Oh you sweet summer child.
Actions speak louder than words, it's a shame so many people on sherdog would rather bask in the nostalgia of the LNP god, but timesachangin.

5AF2645F-AA98-4FDD-9310-CF1BBCFB7299.gif -150 /0BD531220-DAB9-4902-851A-FDEF690DABA3.gif
Cant even measure this amount of crap.

Fail
AF794217-4AF8-4F5F-9328-4A684B5928B8.gif

Hes the greatest WW ever by 1000 fucking miles

Hes one of the GOATS

He was never busted for PEDS like many other GOATS

He only lost twice and BRUTALLY avenged BOTH of them

He won like 30 rounds in a row or something

Dual champion

Won a belt after 4 years of inactivity and multiple knee surgeries

Arguably the most complete fighter ever. Arguably the best jab in MMA. Arguably the best double leg in MMA

......basically you are wrong friend

It's funny you dont see what is unfolding at this very moment. GSP will 100% fight for the LW title within the next 2 years. Hes going to likely finish whoever it is he faces and be the first ever triple weight champion. Winning the belt at LW will just make his MW title win and WW run that much more impressive

EDIT: I should also add

WW has always been one of the deepest shark tank divisions there is

GSP always fought the next #1 contender. Never chose lower ranked opponents for title defences

Last edited:
Let's vote to ban TS for a day so he can reflect on his stupidity shall we?

5 of the top 10 threads on the 1st page are all about GSP, who doesnt even have a fight scheduled. Yeah. He will totally be forgotten.{<doc}

He fought everyone in his division during the time he was active. Which by the way, was the most stacked division at that time. And you’re mad because he picked on low hanging fruit after being retired for 4 years? So Anderson didn’t pick low hanging fruit when he fought Bonnar, Griffin or Irwing?

If history is not kind to GSP it will ONLY be because he doesn't have a very exciting highlight reel. Nothing else.

Less than 0 / 10

EPIC fail

BrXupxtuQY2LlqygjmIT_kids%20Door%20Swing.gif

It is almost as though ts took a shit and wiped his ass believing that he had toilet paper on his hand, and believing that he did a really good job—he thought his bunghole was squeaky clean.

But it turns out that there was no toilet paper, just, unbeknownst to ts, a hand full of shit.

I know there are many accomplishments that GSP achieved, like being one of best welterweights of all time. But he will never be known to be a fighter that truly ever tested himself. First off, his "return" to MW was one of the most shameful displays of fighting spirit I have ever seen. He shoehorned himself into a stacked division to fight a very suspect Michael Bisping, win the title, and then leave the division in disarray. Second, he ducked Anderson Silva his entire career citing some odd reason or another. And now instead of actually coming back to compete at WW that is stacked with legitimate contenders, he throws garbage challenges around at LIGHTWEIGHT? Absolutely shameful.

When I think of legendary fighters, names that come to mind are Daniel Cormier, Conor McGregor(say what you will, but the guy at least goes out there, takes a big step up in competition and gets his ass kicked with a smile, be it for the money), and hopefully Henry Cejudo. Fighters that realize they are at the top of their game/division and take the next step towards greatness. Something we will NEVER see out of GSP. If he wants money fights, he should stick around long enough to earn it and not expect to cherry pick opponents, especially at a weight class he has no business being in and probably will never make weight for. His track record consists of ducking MW until it was convenient enough for him to not do so and hightailing it from the UFC when he saw how stacked WW was becoming. I hope Dana/WME hold true to their word and not allow his sideshow to derail legit contenders.
Lol. Not reading that shit. But try to remedy that bitterness of spirit.

imo prime GSP with time to prepare would beat any welterweight past or present. he's the goat.

I know there are many accomplishments that GSP achieved, like being one of best welterweights of all time. But he will never be known to be a fighter that truly ever tested himself. First off, his "return" to MW was one of the most shameful displays of fighting spirit I have ever seen. He shoehorned himself into a stacked division to fight a very suspect Michael Bisping, win the title, and then leave the division in disarray. Second, he ducked Anderson Silva his entire career citing some odd reason or another. And now instead of actually coming back to compete at WW that is stacked with legitimate contenders, he throws garbage challenges around at LIGHTWEIGHT? Absolutely shameful.

When I think of legendary fighters, names that come to mind are Daniel Cormier, Conor McGregor(say what you will, but the guy at least goes out there, takes a big step up in competition and gets his ass kicked with a smile, be it for the money), and hopefully Henry Cejudo. Fighters that realize they are at the top of their game/division and take the next step towards greatness. Something we will NEVER see out of GSP. If he wants money fights, he should stick around long enough to earn it and not expect to cherry pick opponents, especially at a weight class he has no business being in and probably will never make weight for. His track record consists of ducking MW until it was convenient enough for him to not do so and hightailing it from the UFC when he saw how stacked WW was becoming. I hope Dana/WME hold true to their word and not allow his sideshow to derail legit contenders.
100% correct. GSP plays to not lose and it's not the fighting spirit of mma that I fell in love with. GSP has so many fans and it's so strange to me that he can maintain such a fan base when he seems like such a duck compared to other great fighters.

He is a great fighter but the mentality that it takes to make the fight choices and the fight style that he embodied the last 10 years is very unattractive. Especially when compared to other killers.

Props to DC and Conor. They have their faults but nobody has been as successful and embodied the bold spirit of fighting like them.
Fedor is a boss also. BJ too.

You are 100% correct.

You forget to add the part about how he left the UFC the same month enhanced nsac testing started. Or the mysterious colitis that suddenly disappeared. Or him going 5 years without finishing a single fight. Or him going 10 years without him finishing a fighter in his weight classLOL. Or him and his camp asking Keith Kizer a million questions about what specific drugs they would test for and wanted to know when the tests would occur lol.......not suspect at all.

But try talking logic to the Canadian kool-aid drinking nutlickers, and watch what happens....

Last edited:
History will not be kind to this stupid thread.

If those are the names that comes to your mind when it comes to legends, then you are obviously a noob.

GSP is the second greatest fighter of all time after Fedor.
There's no way to logically argue that GSP is better than Jones, who is undefeated, or Silva, who he ducked his entire career. If you want to be ignorant and pretend that GSP is the 1 top tier fighter who never used any enhancing drugs (even though Keith Kizer said GSP camp had a million questions about what they test for, and when the test would be), then Cormier is still higher than GSP in every regard, that's pretty self explanatory.

History won't remember nor give a damn about this thread.

There's no way to logically argue that GSP is better than Jones, who is undefeated, or Silva, who he ducked his entire career. If you want to be ignorant and pretend that GSP is the 1 top tier fighter who never used any enhancing drugs (even though Keith Kizer said GSP camp had a million questions about what they test for, and when the test would be), then Cormier is still higher than GSP in every regard, that's pretty self explanatory.

At least GSP doesn't need sex pills.

Grats TS ..You just got yourself in the "Stupidest Post of the Year" Category

Congrats for the post TS, you just made yourself the #1 candidate for the dumbest poster of the year. Cheers

Back