History - "One died every metre...The road of Bones!"

MikeMcMann

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"One died every metre...The road of Bones!"

Stalin's road to link a series of gulags, saw prisoners used to build a road where one person died per metre of road built, and were just then used as additional substrate for the road bed.

So when you drive that road today you are driving on the bones of millions of people as they would be frozen in state.

In Soviet Russia, road build you! No, no. Dat sound dumb. In Soviet Russia, you actually build road.

I first found out about this watching Ewan Mcgregor and Charley Boorman in "The Long Way Round.

In the USA they were smart enough to just use the Chinese for this sort of thing

In the USA they were smart enough to just use the Chinese for this sort of thing

Not to be racist or anything but in my experience Chinese bones are a really crappy building material. Probably why the US has all these infrastructure problems

Not to be racist or anything but in my experience Chinese bones are a really crappy building material. Probably why the US has all these infrastructure problems

You a smart motherfucker

Maybe driving over dead prisoners faces helps with traction.

Isn't ground up human bone a component of mortar used in the great wall?

Thousands of bodies were also built into the great Walll of China.

People should know when they're conquered.

That's how violent criminals ought to be treated, not parole after 8 years.

<You11>

Not true,

Chines bodies were also used to build The Great Wall...

Back