History of the devil in a nutshell

How does it weaken you?

And yes in the end Jesus will save those who follow Him.

And if it is used to control the masses then why is society straying so far from biblical concepts (I.e homosexuality, sexual immorality, divorce, abortion)

What? I'm saying it was used to control the masses. The New Testament was written by the Roman Empire's elite

Mathew 22:21
They said, “Caesar's.” Then he said to them, “Therefore render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's.”

Romans 13:1-7
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment.

The entire New Testament was created to make good slaves. Jesus was created for that purpose by the Roman Empire. Research the Piso family.

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." -Keyser Soze

What? I'm saying it was used to control the masses. The New Testament was written by the Roman Empire's elite

They said, “Caesar's.” Then he said to them, “Therefore render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's.”

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment.

The entire New Testament was created to make good slaves. Jesus was created for that purpose by the Roman Empire. Research the Piso family.

i don't believe any of that.

i don't believe any of that.

great rebuttal.

lalala+can't+hear+you.jpg

At least research it. Keep an open mind. Or is you life so invested in this Jesus character that the notion of him being fictional frightens you? Don't be scared homie.

Last edited:
great rebuttal.

At least research it. Keep an open mind. Or is you life so invested in a mystical figure that the notion of him being fictional frightens you? Don't be scared homie.

lol what would you like me to say?

Do you living a Christian life is not an easy road? Jesus said: Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.

We are promised to be perscetued for our faith, to be made fun of, ridiculed if we follow Christ. People hate Christians yet your saying that it was created to control the masses? Really?

John 15 19

If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.
I won't deny there are many false prophets that use the bible to control, but the true message of Jesus Christ is not.

Don't be scared homie...read your bible

We are promised to be perscetued for our faith, to be made fun of, ridiculed if we follow Christ. People hate Christians yet your saying that it was created to control the masses? Really?

John 15 19

If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.
Exactly my point. You are told that you will be oppressed and hated. But do nothing about it but have faith in a magical man. Turn the other cheek, obey Caesar, Jesus is coming.

great rebuttal.

At least research it. Keep an open mind. Or is you life so invested in this Jesus character that the notion of him being fictional frightens you? Don't be scared homie.

The Gospel was spread throughout Judaea by the testimony of those who knew Jesus. There is nothing fictitious about him.

Christianity was pretty marginalized at the time and really frowned upon in Rome - so who were they trying to make docile?

lol what would you like me to say?

Do you living a Christian life is not an easy road? Jesus said: Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.

John 15 19

I won't deny there are many false prophets that use the bible to control, but the true message of Jesus Christ is not.

Don't be scared homie...read your bible

Do you really believe this?
God's to do list:

1) Create humans
2) Kill most in a flood
3) Randomly favor one group
4) Kill myself (for 3 days)
5) Hide

Do you really believe this?
God's to do list:

1) Create humans
2) Kill most in a flood
3) Randomly favor one group
4) Kill myself (for 3 days)
5) Hide

Gods not hiding.

You're just not looking or listening for Him

Exactly my point. You are told that you will be oppressed and hated. But do nothing about it but have faith in a magical man. Turn the other cheek, obey Caesar, Jesus is coming.
So what do you believe in?

Are you Asian?

If you need the power trip that comes from trying to convince Christians on the internet of your silly ideas then did you come from an abusive background or something?

I was curious where this whole devil thing came from, here is a quick summary based on some research:

• The evil concept originated in many countries originally as the form of a scary boogie man or a part of many gods, or as something to account for "bad" things that happen etc...
  • Zoroaster in Persia got tired of all these gods and simplified the idea by condensing them into 2 gods, a god of good and a god of evil. This is a simple duality that resonates to this day.
  • Darius the Great who conquered most of the middle east like Zoroaster's idea and spread it around.
  • Jews got wind of it and put it into their writings (The old testament). Also as the Greeks influence grew and Persian influence shrank, the Greeks introduced a new cast of deities which influenced the jews. A Greed deity called Hades had a pitchfork and a black beard. They made him a the "ruler of the underworld as a god of justice". Here is where the fallen concept was invented: Zeus defeats a winged serpent and throws him into the underworld. Myth grew to how the angel satan rebelled.
  • As Christianity was developing it found paganism to be a threat, priests turned the "evil" concept to a creature with goat horns and hooves to scare pagans into not worshiping animals. Gehenna was the place where Jerusalem burnt bodies of criminals. This was the inspiration for the terrors of hell. The rest was history.
An interesting video about it in case you are interested:

Conclusion: it's all man-made rubbish. Any presidential candidate that lives their life by this garbage lacks judgement, is closed minded and is the worst choice for the American people.

Satan LOVES it when people believe he doesn't exist.

So what do you believe in?

Are you Asian?

If you need the power trip that comes from trying to convince Christians on the internet of your silly ideas then did you come from an abusive background or something?

Strawman.

I was curious where this whole devil thing came from, here is a quick summary based on some research:

• The evil concept originated in many countries originally as the form of a scary boogie man or a part of many gods, or as something to account for "bad" things that happen etc...
  • Zoroaster in Persia got tired of all these gods and simplified the idea by condensing them into 2 gods, a god of good and a god of evil. This is a simple duality that resonates to this day.
  • Darius the Great who conquered most of the middle east like Zoroaster's idea and spread it around.
  • Jews got wind of it and put it into their writings (The old testament). Also as the Greeks influence grew and Persian influence shrank, the Greeks introduced a new cast of deities which influenced the jews. A Greed deity called Hades had a pitchfork and a black beard. They made him a the "ruler of the underworld as a god of justice". Here is where the fallen concept was invented: Zeus defeats a winged serpent and throws him into the underworld. Myth grew to how the angel satan rebelled.
  • As Christianity was developing it found paganism to be a threat, priests turned the "evil" concept to a creature with goat horns and hooves to scare pagans into not worshiping animals. Gehenna was the place where Jerusalem burnt bodies of criminals. This was the inspiration for the terrors of hell. The rest was history.
An interesting video about it in case you are interested:

Conclusion: it's all man-made rubbish. Any presidential candidate that lives their life by this garbage lacks judgement, is closed minded and is the worst choice for the American people.

Sounds like you worship Satan

Strawman.
How sadly typical of those with no faith.

You expect everything to come to you, no? Even the hard truths you don't want to hear. Like..

$100 says you are equally poor financially as you are in spirit. You are mad at God because of this.

I'm good, aren't I? ;)

Back