Hiroya Highlight

kenshinx90

Takezo
@Blue
Reaction score
[YT]WWTX3iOzkQc&feature=youtu.be[/YT]

action starts at 1;34

I always felt Hiroya was overrated from the time he made his K-1 World Max debut; he'll never be the second coming of Masato like FEG wanted him to be IMHO.

I always felt Hiroya was overrated from the time he made his K-1 World Max debut; he'll never be the second coming of Masato like FEG wanted him to be IMHO.

Completely agree.

I agree as well, K1 over-hyped him and now he has alot of pressure that he'll never live up to,he's no Masato,nonethless still not a bad fighter,he's young and still has time.

P.S i think Yuta Kubo,and Massaki Noiri,will be the next light weight legends

I agree as well, K1 over-hyped him and now he has alot of pressure that he'll never live up to,he's no Masato,nonethless still not a bad fighter,he's young and still has time.

P.S i think Yuta Kubo,and Massaki Noiri,will be the next light weight legends

Agreed, Kubo and Noiri have much greater chances of becoming top-class than Hiroya.

Ugh I'm dieing to see their next fights,anyone know how to stream live krush events

The whole "Hiroya was overrated by K-1" thing is beaten to death. I'm pretty sure nobody disagrees.

It wasn't his fault tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back