hipster tito interview

I'm glad someone finally mentioned this. This alone proves Tito's warrior spirit!

Are you implying that he didnt give his all? or left it all there in the interview?

Tito wore his heart on his sleeve there for sure.

Are you implying that he didnt give his all? or left it all there in the interview?

Tito wore his heart on his sleeve there for sure.

He did go out on his shield in that interview. He did the interview like a warrior. He has no regrets.

Looks like he's trying to wear a disguise. :icon_lol:

If Ronda is serious about fighting Cyborg and Cyborg can't make 135, Ronda needs to agree to a higher weight. Simple as that. It's simply retarded for smaller fighters to call out bigger fighters and expect them to move down when they physically can't.

wtf is up with his new look. da faq tito go buy some bleach get rid of the beard and glasses b

He's got a point. Cyborg is the more established fighter and has been champ longer so Rousey should have to fight on her terms, not the other way around.

He's got a point. Cyborg is the more established fighter and has been champ longer so Rousey should have to fight on her terms, not the other way around.

Cyborg's accomplishments are irrelevant now, if she wants to fight Ronda, she's going to have to agree to Ronda's terms or just go away.

Ok but Tito, if you want them to fight for the title, it's a 135lbs title. Not the 145lbs or catchweight title.

And you mention women being different, fair enough. Cyborg was caught taking steroids, how much more of an unfair advantage did she gain, and may still have from that?

You were upset that someone may have been competing while using perfectly legal TRT, but now you represent someone who was busted for steroids. Think about that.

Throw a pair of fake black-rimmed glasses on Tito and he all of a sudden becomes articulate.

I never thought about women having higher body fat. Does this actually have a dramatic impact on how much weight they can cut? Or is Tito just talking out of his ass?

Cyborg's accomplishments are irrelevant now, if she wants to fight Ronda, she's going to have to agree to Ronda's terms or just go away.

I guess if Chael beat Anderson in their first fight he'd just be irrelevant now too then.

Ronda is the one with the big mouth then dropped weight. A few fights back she said she wasn't even ready to fight someone like Cyborg, she wanted to get experience, now she's the big shot caller? lol

I agree there should be a catch weight, anything less than 140 is ducking on Ronda's part.

Ronda will never take this fight because she doesn't wanted the new found fame that the Olympics couldn't provide her to end. UFC will never make this fight because she's the female cash cow now.

If cyborg got her kock and balls cut off she should be able to make 135

Last edited:
Tito, unless Cyborg makes 135 you can enjoy your 10% management fee of her $2k + $2k over in Invicta. Ronda is going to be making PPV money with or without Cyborg, Cyborg has nothing without Ronda.

Back