Hippo vs. Rhino vs. African Elephant: Which animal takes it?

Elephant destroys every animal on land, easily. Those motherfuckers will eat hippos for breakfast.

People underestimate the toughness of the hippo

I've seen Hippos back down from a pack of Hyenas.:rolleyes:

Hippos are dangerous, sure. But so is Bones, and he'd still get prison raped by Cain or JDS due to the size difference.:icon_twis

although rhinos have been known to kill elephants it's usually the elephants that are always fucking with the rhinos

hippos always move aside for elephants

i'd say the elephant, but i'd be pulling for the rhino.

Elephant for fun. Hippos are currently enjoying a reputation as fearsome killers, but put a lone hippo against an elephant and it's getting stomped the fuck out.

If the fight can take place in the river instead of on land I'd take the hippo otherwise gotta take the elephant
Nah

[YT]H5B4PV9tV6Q[/YT]

There are numerous videos throughout YT of elephants pretty much doing whatever they want around hippos. It's not close.

Also worth noting that elephants are better swimmers than hippos.

Goddamnit, this is a deathmatch, not water polo.

I get that but why does the match have to be on land where the elephant has a clear advantage? They could easily have a deathmatch in the middle of a deep river

I get that but why does the match have to be on land where the elephant has a clear advantage? They could easily have a deathmatch in the middle of a deep river
It doesn't matter, the hippo has as much chance in water as it does on land...none.

Elephant=true king of the jungle(figuratively); no land animal stands a chance against a full-grown one.

Last edited:
Elephant. I feel like the hippo would still fuck it up a bit (scars/large flesh wound) but wouldn't have a chance at winning. Hippos are mean animals but are still lower on the food chain.

Elephant would destroy them both at the same time.

Elephant would crush both those cans.

Back