Hip hop doesnt get hype anymore.

tenor.gif
not into hip hop confirmed

not into hip hop confirmed
Pipe down youngin. I've been into it since the late 80's. Refer to my post about abandoning most new Rap in the mid 2000's.

I am situated in the Bay and never heard of those dudes tho so they must not be getting much hype...

Pipe down youngin. I've been into it since the late 80's. Refer to my post about abandoning most new Rap in the mid 2000's.

I am situated in the Bay and never heard of those dudes tho so they must not be getting much hype...
imagine still refering to yourself as a ufc fan if you stopped watching it after ufc 10

imagine still refering to yourself as a ufc fan if you stopped watching it after ufc 10
But I still listen to Rap music all of the time, just not much new shit because these mothafucka's got weak flows...

But I still listen to Rap music all of the time, just not much new shit because these mothafucka's got weak flows...
not sure what to tell u if u think the flow used on the SOB x RBE track i posted is weak

not sure who u are bud but im willing to educate you too just say something that can be replied to instead of these zero substance posts

You've already stained the thread enough

not sure what to tell u if u think the flow used on the SOB x RBE track i posted is weak
I'm on a conference call making money right now I can't blast gutter rap on my phone. Seems like they from the 707 so I'll give them a listen later.

No it doesnt. The shit that is out is not hip hop. Its garbage.

You youngins ever heard this shit? Todays rap cant hold a candle to this. Lazy ass lyrics and beats for the most part, not all but most.

You youngins ever heard this shit? Todays rap cant hold a candle to this. Lazy ass lyrics and beats for the most part, not all but most.
That's one of my main beefs with current rap music. It's dumbed down and simplistic. Not to say that everyone should rap like Canibus and be complex just for the sake of being complex. There is a middle ground where you can have gangsta rap and not sound like you need to be barefoot to count to twenty.

Back