He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
Turned out to be an exceptional night of fights

Was there a boring moment all night?
Starting from the fightpass card it felt like all action

I think the first fight was the only bad one

Great prelims. Great main card.

WMMA was very good for WMMA standards but still could've done with less WMMA. 9/10.

WMMA was very good for WMMA standards but still could've done with less WMMA. 9/10.
I thought the WMMA fights were the highlights of the card honestly, and generally I don't like WMMA except the title fights

Aside from Dodson/Jimmy every fight delivered. 9/10

Solid 9 - Dodson/Rivera was the low point but it was kind of predictable to be honest (Rivera coming off a big loss had to fight safe, Dodson plays a movement-heavy counter game so was destined to be a dance off).

Two Suliev Stretches, Headkick KO of the Gods, Two Aging Veterans rollin’ back the clock, Standing Hellbows, WMMA that was actually good & violent, capped off by TWood going nuclear on Till.....fuckkkk what a glorious night!

<Moves>

Much better card than I expected. Good win for UFC despite shit star power(which is why i streamed this)

Great fights but there are way better cards. I'd rather see a card with relevant high ranked fighters despite how the results play out.

8/10. Memorable night of fights from start to finish. Well worth a rewatch.

3 of the fight bonuses went to women. How would less WMMA make it better?{<huh}

9/10 only one boring fight and tons of finishes.

Great fights but there are way better cards. I'd rather see a card with relevant high ranked fighters despite how the results play out.
You are the kind who likes bad sex with a beautiful woman than great sex with an average chick.

I thought the WMMA fights were the highlights of the card honestly, and generally I don't like WMMA except the title fights
That's what I thought. I usually overlook the women's fights to see who's fighting after but this card actually had good fights. Usually WMMA is a decision with no real moments of danger but their fights were exciting.

It’s funny how MMA works..

I was not excited for the card at all. I didn’t think it was worth the $ but some friends and I were bored and chipped in anyways, despite being a very subpar card on paper.

I’d say 8/10. There wasn’t much depth on the card but there also wasn’t a Boeing moment.

oh shit I just finished watching. I was hating but the card was pretty good actually. 7,5-8/10

If you didn't rate it 8 or above you either don't catch the fights very often or are inconsolably negative and I feel sorry for those that have to deal with you on a daily basis.
<28>

Was there a boring moment all night?
Starting from the fightpass card it felt like all action

I think the first fight was the only bad one
Dodson/Rivera sucked. Otherwise amazing card.

Dodson/Rivera sucked. Otherwise amazing card.
I didn't even see that fight I was making nachos

looks like I chose wisely
maxresdefault.jpg

9/10

Awesome card and even the WMMA fights delivered.

Its 2018 now and John Dodson had the most boring fight on the card. Seems weird to say that.

I tuned in for Zabit fight and the main event but was also pleased to see Wanderlei Silvia throwing bombs as if she was possessed by some guardian spirit of the chute boxe, maybe that’s why she looked like Thomas Almeida. Can’t judge the rest of the card as I didn’t see them, except the Aljo fight. It was a blast.

Back