Hillary's Obvious Illness: Parkinson's Disease?

LOL
Pointing out HILLARY'S bizarre public behavior.
This is as close as you're gonna get.
It's like comparing a dribbling single in five plate appearances to a grand slam every at-bat.

Do you think I had an agenda when I posted that? Anyone denying something is wrong with her is either a simpleton or have no idea what's going on.

She's provided enough corruption and criminal activities that nobody even needs to create a thread to see that she is the most corrupt candidate in our nation's history.

Do you think I had an agenda when I posted that? Anyone denying something is wrong with her is either a simpleton or have no idea what's going on.

She's provided enough corruption and criminal activities that nobody even needs to create a thread to see that she is the most corrupt candidate in our nation's history.
Oh yes, most corrupt in history, she's so crooked her mere presence throws lasers out of alignment.

Oh yes, most corrupt in history, she's so crooked her mere presence throws lasers out of alignment.

Your condescending bitching and moaning isn't going to make her appear any less corrupt than she already is.

God damn the right is getting desperate.

What a great christian. How do you personally know Bill gets around rip, have you fucked him? Be careful you might catch ALS.
Bill has probably had more sex with women who are not his wife than he's had with Hillary. Do you want me to list the number of women that's he's had affairs with?

Hillary knows this and she doesn't seem to care. But that seems to be the nature of their marriage.

Bill has probably had more sex with women who are not his wife than he's had with Hillary. Do you want me to list the number of women that's he's had affairs with?

Hillary knows this and she doesn't seem to care. But that seems to be the nature of their marriage.
List the number you can verify with facts.
Listen to you, talking about what's "probable" and speaking with total certainty about someone else's marriage.
Smh

I hate Clinton more than anyone here, but this is just insensitive and low.

And a simpleton is.... someone with eyes? Sounds simple.

You're conclusive proof of an illness you can't even define with certainty is mind-blowing though.

Totally changes that Trump's campaign is a pile of hypocritical shit he keeps spraying water on, just to make sure we all still smell it.

I hate Clinton more than anyone here, but this is just insensitive and low.

How? When a person running for president is obviously having health issues, shouldn't that be of much concern?

How? When a person running for president is obviously having health issues, shouldn't that be of much concern?
Of course that should be a concern.
The problem is the word "obvious" doesn't mean the same thing to everyone despite the strident insistence.

Back