Hillary's Obvious Illness: Parkinson's Disease?

Trump getting absolutely mollywhopped by an old lady who suffers from Parkinson's and wears depends? What a loser. Sad.

She looks terrible and Bill looks like he's almost dead. Maybe they both got teh AIDS from Bill fucking around.

You can't hide Parkinson's disease. It's debilitating and a diagnosis that a person can make from across the room. She may be corrupt , but she doesn't have Parkinson's.

Never heard of this Mike Cernovich guy, but it certainly looks to me like he's just desperate for attention and trying to make money taking advantage of all the desperate Trumpeteers looking for the next Hillary meme to share. The guy has an article called Why I Became the Most Feared Man in Media

Soon it won't be just tax records that candidates need to release. Let's make them take a physical and pass a drug test too.

Even if she does have it, who cares?

It doesn't affect ones ability to think, and she'd be out of office long before it affected her ability to communicate.

I don't think its Parkinson's but its definitely something. Neither her or Bill are making it through another 8 yrs in the white house.

You guys have some serious mental problems.

Woah! Strong words!
tumblr_ob350trIdP1udh5n8o1_400.gif

I just made a joke. That is all

I have avoided speculating on her health purposely because I believe the real issue with her is her corruption (as well as being a Soros puppet)

reagan practically left office with a feeding tube down his throat

i say let her bang

I don't think its Parkinson's but its definitely something. Neither her or Bill are making it through another 8 yrs in the white house.

Has there ever been a right-wing story crazy enough for you not to believe it?

I wouldn't be surprised if Bill has it. That guy gets around. And he doesn't look good.

He needs to get back on the Burger King 3x-a-day diet. He looked better when he was fat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back